What's new

SO BUMMED-OUT!

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
Man, I am sooooooo bummed-out.

I finally made the decision to forgo the adjustable DE I was going to purchase, and instead go with a dreamy Charcoal Goods razor.

But what happens?

CLICK HERE

I cannot believe they are reducing their handle designs, and are only going to be manufacturing one style handle. (If I understood it correctly).

I really had my heart set on a “hammered” “bishop” or “maze” stainless steel handle.

I love the level-2 heads. But I’m not sure I wanna drop big dollars on the single-design handle that everyone will now have. (Where’s the uniqueness in that)?

Drats!

Last edited:
Although accepting change is reluctantly difficult and with this pandemic situation basically turning things upside down, is admirable that charcoal goods are still thinking on moving on with their production.

Maybe once things settle and their production comes back to “normal” they will bring back their entire line up, for now the best we can do is show support so they don't completely wither, otherwise you won’t be able to have even the universal handle!

Man, I am sooooooo bummed-out.

I finally made the decision to forgo the adjustable DE I was going to purchase, and instead go with a dreamy Charcoal Goods razor.

But what happens?

CLICK HERE

I cannot believe they are reducing their handle designs, and are only going to be manufacturing one style handle. (If I understood it correctly).

I really had my heart set on a “hammered” “bishop” or “maze” stainless steel handle.

I love the level-2 heads. But I’m not sure I wanna drop big dollars on the single-design handle that everyone will now have. (Where’s the uniqueness in that)?

Drats!
Will you still have the option of buying just the razor head? You could always do that and then find one of the handle styles that you like as a stand-alone items on one of the BST’s. Wouldn’t be new if that’s what you want, but I seem to see them pop up fairly often so that could be a potential solution.

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
I’m kinda gearing towards a Wolfman now.

Not absolutely sure just yet, as I gotta dig a bit deeper into the pockets.

I only wanted two razors (one for the master bedroom, and one for my office bedroom) and I had my mind set on the second one being my dream razor.

I’ll wait a bit before making my decision. I have about a month before committing to one.

Top Bottom