What's new

Snus Order Recommendations

So ive been getting into snus lately, my last order came from snuscentral. Anyways, I'm looking to put together another order. I was thinking of ordering from northerner. Also looking for some recommendations on snus. This order will probably have some that I like that ive tried so far (really liking the olde ving 99 coffee, so Ill probably get some more of that and original flavor. Got some gotlands julesnus and offroad julesnus last time that I didnt like all that much.

I've always used portioned snus. I'll probably want to try something loose. Also I want to find some sweeter snus to try.

On a side note, I don't like the extra strong stuff.

thanks guys!

For loose snus, my favorites are Goteborgs Rape and Roda Lacket...by a long shot.

For portions my favorites are General Onyx, Goteborgs Rape Lime, and General Mint.

For a sweeter option that isn't overly sweet or strong, I'm a fan of Goteborgs Rape Lingon.

For loose snus, my favorites are Goteborgs Rape and Roda Lacket...by a long shot.

For portions my favorites are General Onyx, Goteborgs Rape Lime, and General Mint.

For a sweeter option that isn't overly sweet or strong, I'm a fan of Goteborgs Rape Lingon.

what would you consider overly sweet?? I think i might add one to the order just to see what its like

what would you consider overly sweet?? I think i might add one to the order just to see what its like

Ive only tried a few sweet snus'. Most recently, Jakobssons Melon and N&J Green Spyke. I liked them, the GS more than the melon. They are both pretty good but I can definitely see how some people would hate them. Many just don't like sweet snus at all. I couldn't use either all day, but they are both nice if you're looking to add some variety.

I had terrible luck trying to even put an order together on northerner, hopefully it doesn't give you much trouble.

I second the recommendations for General Onyx and Roda Lacket loose. I use an Icetool, but I can see where Roda would be incredibly easy to hand bake. The stuff is like clay.

Have you tried General Loose? If not, it's worth giving it a shot. It's certainly a classic. It's different than General Original portions and General White portions as well. Of the three, I prefer the taste of the loose.

If you haven't done so before, check out the samplers and try out boxes on SnusCentral. They have some good deals in there sometimes. I just ordered their Swedish Match Strong Snus Sampler. Six cans of top of the line Swedish Match products for under $20. They have other options as well.

Top Bottom