What's new

Snuff question

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Any snuff users on here? I think I'd like to try some and see if I care for it. I would like suggestions for a good starter snuff and perhaps a recommended online dealer that serves the states.

I honestly know almost nothing about it apart from what I've viewed online but it seems like it would offer a quick nic hit on the go so to speak.

Any snuff users on here? I think I'd like to try some and see if I care for it. I would like suggestions for a good starter snuff and perhaps a recommended online dealer that serves the states.

I honestly know almost nothing about it apart from what I've viewed online but it seems like it would offer a quick nic hit on the go so to speak.
American Snuff, nasal snuff, or snus?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Nasal Snuff is hard to get. Most local smoke shops will carry Brunton Scotch, some my even carry Toques. I tried ordering some today from Mr. Snuff, but they don't take CC online, phone orders only, so I tried calling, but could not get the call to go through. I hope they call me back. The Briar Shoppe in Houston says they carry the largest selection in the USA, but their online store is down, and I did not call.

As far as good ones to try,I like McChrystals (Original, Wee Dram, Fine Keg, Warm Glow), Wilson of Sharrow (Rows of Sharrow, and High Dry Toast). There is also sticky about snuff.

@brandaves Head over to the Stock exchange and look for me.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I like Wilson’s of Sharks because I can get it locally, have tried a bunch, and my favorite is Dr Rumneys. It’s a light medicated snuff that’s easy to take and packs a nice hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Nasal Snuff is hard to get. Most local smoke shops will carry Brunton Scotch, some my even carry Toques. I tried ordering some today from Mr. Snuff, but they don't take CC online, phone orders only, so I tried calling, but could not get the call to go through. I hope they call me back. The Briar Shoppe in Houston says they carry the largest selection in the USA, but their online store is down, and I did not call.

As far as good ones to try,I like McChrystals (Original, Wee Dram, Fine Keg, Warm Glow), Wilson of Sharrow (Rows of Sharrow, and High Dry Toast). There is also sticky about snuff.

@brandaves Head over to the Stock exchange and look for me.
Best is to go on line and find a seller. You will find a broad selection and lots of reviews and comments. You have some of the good one’s already. High Dry Toast is a favorite of mine.

brandaves

@Mike H has made a generous offer in the Stock Exchange I plan on taking him up on. I'll know a lot more and have a basis for moving forward (or not if I decide it isn't for me)...I have been looking at YouTube and customer reviews at places like Mr.Snuff. I even put together a shopping cart but held off at checkout because I didn't feel educated enough to make a smart purchase.

I appreciate all the feedback here and I'll keep everyone in the loop. Thanks gents!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Toque is a good place to start. They have a deal on their website, which lets you choose 10 different 10g tins for a reduced cost. Choice isn't just limited to flavour, but grind too. Be sure to add either Berwick Brown, Ambrosia or Coltsfoot for a coarser grind, and one of the toasts for a finer grind. Their standard grind is quite good for beginners though.

brandaves

Toque is a good place to start. They have a deal on their website, which lets you choose 10 different 10g tins for a reduced cost. Choice isn't just limited to flavour, but grind too. Be sure to add either Berwick Brown, Ambrosia or Coltsfoot for a coarser grind, and one of the toasts for a finer grind. Their standard grind is quite good for beginners though.
I'll take a look there. Thank you for the tip.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I’ve been hitting Loizbeck Vanilla all day and it is a very nice snuff. Strong enough but won’t rattle your brain. Great flavor.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
20065B17-9CB5-48BC-993B-CF4C2E6E1BF5.jpeg

It’s a good one. It’s German. Good strength but not as strong as Dohlakia. India makes
Some really powerful snuff!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I got this email today, but as mentioned, I could not place an order online with Mr. Snuff, but I was able to use Snuffstore, go figure.

SnuffStore and MrSnuff are owned by the same company. One of the websites (Mr. Snuff) is in dollars and for predominantly North American customers and the other (Snuffstore) is in pounds and predominantly for European customers.
Kind Regards and Stay Safe,

Nikki
MrSnuff
Customer Service Advisor

brandaves

I got this email today, but as mentioned, I could not place an order online with Mr. Snuff, but I was able to use Snuffstore, go figure.

SnuffStore and MrSnuff are owned by the same company. One of the websites (Mr. Snuff) is in dollars and for predominantly North American customers and the other (Snuffstore) is in pounds and predominantly for European customers.
Kind Regards and Stay Safe,

Nikki
MrSnuff
Customer Service Advisor
I had the same experience Mike. I was able to order from Snuffstore but not Mr. Snuff. I haven't got my email yet :)

brandaves

Mr. Snuff has a new look...much more professional. I haven't tried ordering off the new site but I'm optimistic for better results. Check it out.

Top Bottom