What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
A sharp strong blast of like spearmint or peppermint or something, then fades out nicely to a warm familiar glow in my nose. Very nice, I'm glad I took a chance.
It was the first snuff I ever had when I was in college - maybe 1969 - and to this day, when I think of snuff, that is the one I think of. It will always be my favorite.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
20210517_190403.jpg

About to finish my tin of McChrystal Original. Going with some Hedges this evening. Fantastic stuff.

As Command Master Chief walks in... What are you snorting up your nose?! brandaves, " Its tobacco and legal I swear! Do you want some?!" "Whatchoo got?!"
A much different conversation than if it was some green, self righteous O-1. "What's that you put up your nose? Snuff?! What kind of idiot do you think I am?" Then you have to think very quickly about the different kinds of idiots an O-1 can be, and that's a pretty big list.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Bruton. There is something about these american scotch snuffs that just speak to me. I have tons of British and a few German varieties but I reach for Garrett and Bruton more than all of those combined.

Spent all morning getting schmoozed by vendors at a skeet shoot. Smoking anything was highly discouraged. Luckily for me, I had a tin of McChrystal Aniseed in my pocket next to the shells. That calmed my nerves enough to bag my limit of skeet 😁

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Spent all morning getting schmoozed by vendors at a skeet shoot. Smoking anything was highly discouraged. Luckily for me, I had a tin of McChrystal Aniseed in my pocket next to the shells. That calmed my nerves enough to bag my limit of skeet [emoji16]

I like skeet, but they’re sure not good eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom