What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I've been using Toque Lavender. I'm really liking this! Although I can easily see how it's not your cup of joe, Steve.
Yeah, for some reason I’ve been leaning toward the unflavored snuff. I’m going to order a few others soon. I’ll always have a tin of McCrystal’s Original and Genuine though. I use a lot of the Indian white as well. After you learn how to use it, it is quite fantastic stuff.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Alternating between these four today. SG Holden Glow at the moment.
20201010_011243.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Not bad at all much to my surprise. Fine grind, dry, sweet, not to strong and quite pleasant. I could live with it. Rather shocked at the cost. I was expecting a buck and a half. Guess snuff gets the federal tobacco tax here unlike our buddies across the pond.
DB446F29-D5CF-41E5-BEF4-14806F450580.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Cheetah. I am so into that stuff. Now my most used product. Such a quick nic hit and great burn to boot. I’m doing regulation pinches now and digging it. Just hope my septum holds out.

brandaves

Cheetah. I am so into that stuff. Now my most used product. Such a quick nic hit and great burn to boot. I’m doing regulation pinches now and digging it. Just hope my septum holds out.
I knew you'd like that stuff! I’ve been all over the map with my stuff lately. Yesterday alone I had 2 Bernard Schmalzlers, 6 photo special Kailish, Toque Whiskey and Honey, Toque Lime Toast, F&T HDT, Bernard's Original and another Bernard's mentholated snuff.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I knew you'd like that stuff! I’ve been all over the map with my stuff lately. Yesterday alone I had 2 Bernard Schmalzlers, 6 photo special Kailish, Toque Whiskey and Honey, Toque Lime Toast, F&T HDT, Bernard's Original and another Bernard's mentholated snuff.
Fun isn’t it? I’m into Arabica tonight.

brandaves

Going back and forth between these two...pretty much all day. I'm a schmalzler freak.
20201103_144919.jpg

Top Bottom