What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
In western Kentucky, I find Bruton and Garrett snuff in most supermarkets. A few local tobacco shops carry Toques Silver Dollar, but it is scarce.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
SG Irish D Lite, and W.E. Garrett Scotch

What is the snuff status in Food Lions and other grocery stores in the south? I'm headed to Wilmington, NC for a wedding and would like to get more American Scotches besides the one's I can get locally. Unfortunately my route will take me too far west to stop at JR's cigar/junk outlet.
I don't know, but I'm interested in the answers of others.

brandaves

While cleaning a drawer I found a bullet I forgot I had. Still had HDT in it. A convenient way to take snuff.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a bunch of acrylic bullets from Toque and love them...although I find I need to tap them out on my thumbnail and boxcar the snuff or it'll hit my throat.

Wilsons of Sharrow Tom Buck, all day, every day. With a large tin of Mc chrystals o and g 2 or 3 times a year. If I could still buy WOS Lavender that would be my one and only snuff.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of acrylic bullets from Toque and love them...although I find I need to tap them out on my thumbnail and boxcar the snuff or it'll hit my throat.

This is the best way to use bullets filled with any snuff for me. However, I do find the toque bullets to be incredibly inconsistent with doses. I usually get frustrated, screw off the bottom and use it like a tiny little tap box.

brandaves

This is the best way to use bullets filled with any snuff for me. However, I do find the toque bullets to be incredibly inconsistent with doses. I usually get frustrated, screw off the bottom and use it like a tiny little tap box.
That's good advice...what a no brainer but it had never crossed my mind. Thank you sir!

Top Bottom