What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Right now some Garrett's Scotch which I was finally able to find locally. It was all the shop had. I like the smokey flavor, almost like BBQ sunflower seeds, but it is such a fine and dry snuff I get a bit in the throat it seems. I got a sample of Poschl Ozona President from a member which was very good and enjoyable. So I placed an order from Toque; Chocolate, Espresso, Original Toast, Menthol, and Bourbon. Can't wait to get those.

Every time I visit the BL I see this thread and it just reminds me of what's in my congested nose. Eww. Maybe I can replace it with snuff?

Homemade Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake snuff, the flavor is great but it came out a tad course, I have since adjusted the grinder and I may need to dry it more before grinding next time.

First and last snuff of Dholakia Kamal Indian Snuff last night :scared: , the flavor of this snuff could be duplicated by mixing 1 part perfume (extra foul preferred) and 1 part laundry soap, mix throughly and inhale presto! Just nasty.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Homemade Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake snuff, the flavor is great but it came out a tad course, I have since adjusted the grinder and I may need to dry it more before grinding next time.

Aaron check out this post on Smoking Pipes blog

This morning I was having some W.E. Garrett & Sons Sweet Snuff...well that is until I sneezed. It's been a while since I've used the stuff. This and the regular Garrett are all I can find around here unfortunately. Have never tried any other snuff, but would be interested if anybody knows of anywhere in the US I can order it from.

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A couple bumps of F&T's Dr. J. R. Justice. It's a little too perfumey, for a snuff that has such a b!tch'n name, but it's growing on me.

Top Bottom