What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
A delicious plum schmalzler from Otto snuff.
20210611_150251.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Black Arabica and Celtic Talisman today. Put in an order for Arabica, Celtic Talisman, Thor’s Hammer, Viking Brown and McCrystal’s Genuine & Original today - running low

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Received my order today. That was pretty quick. Doing Viking Brown today. Really good stuff; glad I took a chance on it. The others are just replacements for snuffs I apparently like since they are almost empty.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
After several months off, I've just picked the snuff boxes back up. I've been vaping way too much recently, and need to break/disturb the pattern of behaviour.

I have absolutely no idea what I've just taken a pinch of, but it's really good. :biggrin1: It's a continually evolving blend, which periodically gets topped up with some kind of SP, and then something stronger scented. Either an old Gawith Hoggarth snuff like Ambassador or Mitchell's Special, or one of the Fribourg and Treyers mixed in, or even Royal George. However, it is probably six months or more since I topped this box up, so I've no idea what I used.

IMG_20210913_233540_411.jpg

Great post I just found ... I have been a huge fan of nasal tobacco for many years. In Spain there are hardly any snuff for sale, you have to import it if you want good quality products. Today I am wearing one from Wilsons of Sharrow, Great Cairo. A smooth and very tasty SP, which I will certainly buy again in a future order. Have a good night (or day, depending on your time zone ...)

brandaves

Also finished a tin of McChrystal's Original and Genuine today and cracked a fresh one. A fantastic mentholated...maybe the best. So good!

I'm really frustrated trying to get snuff to Bahrain. The debit cards don't work for companies selling tobacco and PayPal also doesn't deal with them. Arghhhhh...

brandaves

I'm really frustrated trying to get snuff to Bahrain. The debit cards don't work for companies selling tobacco and PayPal also doesn't deal with them. Arghhhhh...
Have you tried using a VPN? What company are you trying to buy from?

brandaves

Hi, Mr snuff and snuff store UK. They replied that they don't deal with PayPal. If anyone knows of a seller who ships internationally and accepts PayPal please do PM me.

Cheers

Bas
Hmm that sounds very frustrating. The only thing I can think of is to purchase a visa gift card and try your purchase with it?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Hi, Mr snuff and snuff store UK. They replied that they don't deal with PayPal. If anyone knows of a seller who ships internationally and accepts PayPal please do PM me.

Cheers

Bas
They have always taken my VISA card. There is some kind of security go between I believe.

Top Bottom