What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I've been using Toque Lavender. I'm really liking this! Although I can easily see how it's not your cup of joe, Steve.
Yeah, for some reason I’ve been leaning toward the unflavored snuff. I’m going to order a few others soon. I’ll always have a tin of McCrystal’s Original and Genuine though. I use a lot of the Indian white as well. After you learn how to use it, it is quite fantastic stuff.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Not bad at all much to my surprise. Fine grind, dry, sweet, not to strong and quite pleasant. I could live with it. Rather shocked at the cost. I was expecting a buck and a half. Guess snuff gets the federal tobacco tax here unlike our buddies across the pond.
DB446F29-D5CF-41E5-BEF4-14806F450580.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Cheetah. I am so into that stuff. Now my most used product. Such a quick nic hit and great burn to boot. I’m doing regulation pinches now and digging it. Just hope my septum holds out.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Ambassador
Cheetah. I am so into that stuff. Now my most used product. Such a quick nic hit and great burn to boot. I’m doing regulation pinches now and digging it. Just hope my septum holds out.
I knew you'd like that stuff! I’ve been all over the map with my stuff lately. Yesterday alone I had 2 Bernard Schmalzlers, 6 photo special Kailish, Toque Whiskey and Honey, Toque Lime Toast, F&T HDT, Bernard's Original and another Bernard's mentholated snuff.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I knew you'd like that stuff! I’ve been all over the map with my stuff lately. Yesterday alone I had 2 Bernard Schmalzlers, 6 photo special Kailish, Toque Whiskey and Honey, Toque Lime Toast, F&T HDT, Bernard's Original and another Bernard's mentholated snuff.
Fun isn’t it? I’m into Arabica tonight.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Ambassador
Going back and forth between these two...pretty much all day. I'm a schmalzler freak.
20201103_144919.jpg

Top Bottom