What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Back to an old standby
20200922_231424.jpg

brandaves

Sealed the 3 Magic Moments tap boxes and the 3 other Bernard's tap boxes in mylar today. They are slated for travel and future use. I have a lot of snuff sealed up, which will hopefully last an entire deployment should they be needed. I may have overdone it 😬 so long as it doesn't go off it'll all get used...I do have a lot on hand. Luckily it's cheap comparatively. I am worried about running out of Thor's Hammer and Viking Spear but leary of ordering more since it is more moist and a rusting tin is a risk. Perhaps if I receive orders somewhere I will place another order...🤔

Hmm. If you had a network of friends and fellow veterans who knew you were running out of anything, they might decide to arrange a supply drop. We'll pour it into aftershave and Listerine bottles and- wait, wrong contraband!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Thor’s Hammer tonight.

I’m getting into these natural tobacco snuffs. I believe my next order will be Viking Dark, Viking Brown and SG Arabica which is nearly un-scented along with an order of OG for a buddy.I have enough Indian white for the rest of my life.

brandaves

I've been hitting SG Celtic Talisman hard all day. A great low key all day snuff. Nic hit is perfect and flavor is wonderful.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I've been hitting SG Celtic Talisman hard all day. A great low key all day snuff. Nic hit is perfect and flavor is wonderful.
I agree completely. The Golden Glow has a really nice hint of Cherry. In general, I’m really impressed with SG. They are very solid good quality snuffs. Considering Viking is actually SG, it is becoming my go to brand.

brandaves

SG Black Arabica this morning to get things started. Reminds me of Santo Domingo a bit. I expected the coffee flavor to be a bit more lasting. The initial scent is a nice full bodied coffee and then falls off to a tobacco flavor which is still very nice.

brandaves

I really love this snuff. Salty, meaty, boozy goodness. Snuff, beer and baseball is a recipe for a nice relaxing evening.
20201002_183513.jpg

brandaves

Whats next? It could be anything...right now it's Irish No. 22. I really like the salty, smoky flavor of a nice toast. I think Toque Lime Toast is pretty hard to beat though.
20201002_214600.jpg

Top Bottom