What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Commander talked me into it.

The Bruton reminds me of hanging out in the tobacco barn as a kid. Dry tobacco, dirt, cut grass.
Garrett to me is similar tobacco barn scent, with a smokey pepper undertone.
These two will last me years. Lol.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I had an old tube of Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch snuff from 1945. I opened it and
Transferred to a glass jar. It too smells like an old tobacco barn, earthy, musty, coarser that the other scotches I’ve tried. Purchased for the novelty of owning 75 yr old snuff more than using it.

proxy.php

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'd like to find some Garrett somewhere. I'll find one somewhere in these old grocery stores. That Rail Road mills is really cool looking Mike.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
What did you think of it. In general schmalzlers turn on the faucet in my nose.

All coarse snuffs do that to me. If there's a fine snuff I'm struggling with, I'll take a pinch of coarse, get the juices flowing, and then the finer snuff becomes more manageable.

I found a place that sells nasal snuff. And I'll admit to curiosity getting the better of me, so while getting some pipe tobacco, i grabbed a couple cans. McChrystal Violet and Lemon and Silver Dollar Cola. I'm going to try Cola on the way home. If it works like I hope, I may have found a motorcycle tobacco consumption method for me!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
What did you think of it. In general schmalzlers turn on the faucet in my nose.

I like it, although it's funny. I don't have any issues taking any of my Schmalzlers generally, until I put on a mask. I don't know what it is but if I take a pinch of schmalzlers and mask up then I'm bound to sneeze in five minutes time...after I'm in aisle 5 looking at chips. There is nothing to do when you sneeze in a mask but accept your fate. I don't know why this happens, but it never fails.

I like it though and don't have any problems taking it.

I like it, although it's funny. I don't have any issues taking any of my Schmalzlers generally, until I put on a mask. I don't know what it is but if I take a pinch of schmalzlers and mask up then I'm bound to sneeze in five minutes time...after I'm in aisle 5 looking at chips. There is nothing to do when you sneeze in a mask but accept your fate. I don't know why this happens, but it never fails.
The Silver Dollar got me like that yesterday, except instead of a mask, I was wearing a face helmet. Three good sneezes and I had to pull over to clean my face shield.

Top Bottom