What's new

Snow

Rik,

I don't doubt that you love cold weather and snow. You live in a state with two seasons...winter, and road repair! :001_tt2:

Randy

I guess from my 3 week jaunts in the north east have acclimated me somwhat....its 51 here and im out in t-shirts and sandalls. Usually I would be crying about how cold it is. Im actually excited about my next trip so I can see all the snow.....not looking forward to the wind chills in that cold weather though.

Nice pics scotto......One day im going to take my son to colorado or something for a winter vacation and let him build a snow man.

gage0921 said:
I guess from my 3 week jaunts in the north east have acclimated me somwhat....its 51 here and im out in t-shirts and sandalls. Usually I would be crying about how cold it is. Im actually excited about my next trip so I can see all the snow.....not looking forward to the wind chills in that cold weather though.

Nice pics scotto......One day im going to take my son to colorado or something for a winter vacation and let him build a snow man.
Sean,
Just be aware, if you have no experience driving in that "STUFF," it is very challenging. I lived in Syracuse NY for a thousand years in two years. More steenking snow than you could shake a stick at. Two hundred twenty five inches in 5 months! AGGGGH!

Yeah, driving can be difficult. 4-wheel drive is a big plus.

Ron, I did my undergrad work in Rochester, NY. Now THAT was winter. Oh, the stories I could tell....

We spend a lot of time in Steamboat, CO. We'll probably move their permanently in a few years. It's pretty entertaining to watch tourists who aren't used to driving in the snow or mountains! I agree, 4-wheel drive is a must along with the best winter tires money can buy.

rtaylor61 said:
Jerry,

We had the same seasons in N.E. Texas, intermingled with tornado and hail storm.

Randy
We just have two parts of the year when their is a high probability of tornados. The first is in the early spring up through the end of June. The second part is the rest of the year...:scared:

now my wife loves the snow and she hates it when she doesn't get 8 inches or more. i think we got 6 inches around here now.

But more is on the way wednesday ???

mark tssb

just moved back into binghamton, ny area. the snow has just kicked in and hopefully we will have a white valentines day!

Top Bottom