What's new

FS Snow White, Naniwa Chosera/pro, Sheffield, Simpson’s, Shavemac, and Suehiro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I have some very nice item FS today. All dimensions are approximate and All prices are USD and I will take payment via paypal or Venmo. All prices include shipping to CONUS. If you are not in the CONUS let me know so we can work something out

First Up is a Naniwa chosera/pro 1k.
Wonderful condition still with more than 19mm of stone left. My caliper actually reads 19.3 at the center. Comes with original box
Price is $53
image.jpg

Next is a Naniwa Snow White 8k. This stone is brand new!!! It has never even been lapped. Though it is missing the original box.
Price is $85
image.jpg

This one is a Suehiro Cerax 700grit.
This stone is 27mm thick down from its original 30. It needs a quick soak.
Comes with original box, nagura, and rubber stone holder.
Price $25
image.jpg

now the razor

It’s a Sheffield. On the side opposite the Sheffield it’s stamped “the barber”.
It’s 6/8 and quarter hollow with ivory scales. Still in very good condition with no meaningful oxidation, maybe a little in the jumping and a little on the bottom side of the tang by the pivot pin. This razor is shave ready.
Price $80
image.jpg

image.jpg

On to the brushes

Here we have a Simpson’s Duke 3 Manchurian Badger with a butterscotch handle. Used under 10 times.
Price $190
image.jpg

next is a Shavemac 2band (not DO1)
Silvertip bulb with faux horn handle. Official dimensions are 26x54 but as with all my experience with Shavemac knots when set this also runs wide and short. Think 28x52. Used under 20 times.
Price $110
image.jpg

and finally

This Shavemac is DO1 2band fan with a black/brown handle. official specs are 26x52 but with my caliper it’s closer to 28x51. Used under 10times and comes with original box.
Price $120
image.jpg

PM me if you are interested in any of this stuff.

A few price reductions

Suehiro cerax 700grit now $20

Simpsons duke manchurian now $180

Shavemac 2band (not DO1) now $100

Shavemac DO1 2band now $110

Final price reductions before everything goes away tomorrow

Simpson’s duke 3 Manchurian $160

Shavemac 2band bulb $85

Shavemac 2band DO1 $90

and if you want both the Snow White and chosera/pro I’ll throw in the Suehiro for free

speak now or forever hold your peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom