What's new

Snaggletooth Single Ring Pass Around

Greetings fellow B&B brothers and sisters.

As some of you may know, I have been paring down my shaving den the past year with moderate success (brushes have a hold on me that is stalling my progress). In a couple of my recent BST sales, I attempted to include a mostly lonely Gillette 1908 Single Ring as part of a deal and have not had any takers. I really don't know if it is due to others having too many beautiful razors that they don't need a vintage Gillette in their den or if there is something I am missing. I feel just awful not giving my precious Snaggletooth a spin more often, so I am opening my generous heart to a pass around with this beautiful specimen to anyone who wants to give Snaggletooth a spin. In fact, I am feeling so generous, that I really don't care if she never makes it back to me. With that said, I did take her out for a 2 pass shave this morning and she gave me a wonderful shave, with no nicks, weepers or cuts which might cause permanent scarring. Behold Snaggletooth...

IMG_7677.jpeg

Here she is with my morning shave today...

IMG_7668.jpeg

I understand it may take some of you a moment to collect yourselves after seeing this generous offer. Don't fret, I have no doubt Snaggletooth will enjoy this pass around as much I will enjoy seeing her go. I also have no doubt that the next user will gladly send her on her way to the next lucky B&B shave enthusiast.

Any brave takers want to give Snaggletooth a spin?

I don't think a sign up is necessary, maybe just re-list via this thread or any other way you see fit.

This offer is CONUS and I will include a tuck of her favorite blades, the GSB.

Have a great Friday everyone.

It's Hedley

Well, I see by the overwhelming response that maybe the GSB blades were not enough to sway someone to give this beautiful razor a try. I will also include a tuck of Nacet's. This will potentially give you 10 shaves with a brand new blade in this peach of a razor. Remember, this is arriving to you at my expense, the only thing you have to lose is face flesh.

Damn if I weren't in the 2021 GRUYERE I would have bought it, but I need another Single Ring like I need another hole in my head!

But damn they are fine shaving razors!

Damn if I weren't in the 2021 GRUYERE I would have bought it, but I need another Single Ring like I need another hole in my head!

But damn they are fine shaving razors!
Let me clear up any confusion if there is any doubt... this is going to cost the recipient nada, nothing, zilch... it's free and on me!

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I am amazed there are no takers! The Single Ring is a superb razor, a delicate and refined precision shaving tool that makes the Fatboy look like a clumsy sledgehammer. The Single Ring is in my opinion the best razor Gillette have ever produced and they have never improved on it. To be clear - I like it 🤣 And you get to try one for free complete with a tuck of blades! What more do you want? Miss World to hand deliver it and then shave you with it? This razor is not quite that good, but almost. 👍

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I am amazed there are no takers! The Single Ring is a superb razor, a delicate and refined precision shaving tool that makes the Fatboy look like a clumsy sledgehammer. The Single Ring is in my opinion the best razor Gillette have ever produced and they have never improved on it. To be clear - I like it 🤣 And you get to try one for free complete with a tuck of blades! What more do you want? Miss World to hand deliver it and then shave you with it? This razor is not quite that good, but almost. 👍

The 1908 Single Ring is a superb razor and this is an incredibly selfless and generous offer! :thumbup:

The Single Ring offers an awesome shaving experience! :cool:

Come on folks! You can do it!
you-can-do-it-waterboy.gif

The 1908 Single Ring is a superb razor and this is an incredibly selfless and generous offer! :thumbup:

The Single Ring offers an awesome shaving experience! :cool:

Come on folks! You can do it!
View attachment 1263443
YES! Someone wants Snaggletooth! I actually have two interested parties, so she's off to the races tomorrow or Monday.

I should make any takers aware that she is called Snaggletooth for a reason, one of her corner teeth is a bit gnarled, so be cautious when using her!

Let the fun begin!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
YES! Someone wants Snaggletooth! I actually have two interested parties, so she's off to the races tomorrow or Monday.

I should make any takers aware that she is called Snaggletooth for a reason, one of her corner teeth is a bit gnarled, so be cautious when using her!

Let the fun begin!

Outstanding!!!!! :thumbup:

I’d like to jump in this pass around if possible.

Hey everyone. I don't think the person that this was passed onto has any intention of passing it on. Not a big deal as I told him if there was no interest to just keep it. My bad and that's on me. So sadly, this pass around is officially dead. :sob:

Top Bottom