What's new

Snacks

Popcorn is very popular in my house. I make it in a Cuisinart popcorn maker, with coconut oil and just salted at the end.
The second most popular snack is cheese. Favorite snack cheese is Stilton. Good old Stilton. Brie and Gouda as well. On crackers and topped with chili pepper jelly. I like the green ones.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
[QUOTE="VerbaVolant, post: 10337183, member: 49293"]Popcorn is very popular in my house. I make it in a Cuisinart popcorn maker, with coconut oil and just salted at the end.
The second most popular snack is cheese. Favorite snack cheese is Stilton. Good old Stilton. Brie and Gouda as well. On crackers and topped with chili pepper jelly. I like the green ones.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. We used to do the Jiffy Pop things, and also the air popper with the butter holder that would make the butter melt while it was popping. Now I have went back to the skillet on the stove top and add melted butter and salt after it's popped...like we used to. I have some Jolly Time popcorn and I think I'll make some tomorrow. Pour some melted butter on it and salt the heck outa it.

Chunk of cheese, with Branston pickle heaped on top. Usually while cooking or straight in from work. Occasionally crisps but I don't buy them too often. Gin and tonic (the lime is food, right?).

Peanutbutter and banana sandwich.

If there is no bread (which there usually isn't) then on graham crackers.

I LOVE a nice snack!

8B553423-8FCE-465B-A654-1D248514DFDE.jpeg

venison snack sticks

working and tweaking my personal recipe.

I hope to have perfection on my next two pound run.

pair with cheese crackers and good mustard.

20190929_082420.jpg
20190929_183009.jpg

19mm smoked mahogany casings

camo

I prefer savory snacks and most likely will go to Ketchup chips if i have them.
I'm not supposed to be eating sweet things (Dr's orders) but every once and a while I crave Rice Krispie treats

The best of the best though is a nice bit of blue cheese on a water cracker.

Top Bottom