What's new

Smooth, creamy pipe tobacco blend recommendations?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Nope, I don't. What is that?

It’s a badge that gives you access to the Stock Exchange forums where we are allowed to trade and PIF tobaccos. It’s on the contribution page for B&B, and used to be a dollar for life. I don’t if that has changed, but it was meant as an age verification thing vs. a money making thing.

If you get your badge I can send you a couple flakes of Stonehenge :).

It’s a badge that gives you access to the Stock Exchange forums where we are allowed to trade and PIF tobaccos. It’s on the contribution page for B&B, and used to be a dollar for life. I don’t if that has changed, but it was meant as an age verification thing vs. a money making thing.

If you get your badge I can send you a couple flakes of Stonehenge :).

Contributions page? I have to admit, I'm lost... spent ten minutes looking around the B&B site and couldn't find it... Can someone please post a link?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Contributions page? I have to admit, I'm lost... spent ten minutes looking around the B&B site and couldn't find it... Can someone please post a link?

Had a hard time finding it myself. It’s in your account page under account upgrades. It’s still a buck.

Updates... not a huge amount because the most of the stuff that was recommended and that I picked up are in tins. I have a lot open right now so I'm waiting on opening up the new tins.

I can say though that the Brebbia tins and Artisan's Blend all say "Cyprian" now.

One tobacco that kind of blew me away was Balkan Supreme. In the past, I was a bit down on the bulks, preferring tins instead. Needless to say, Balkan Supreme threw that opinion of bulks on its head. What a great tasting, stout blend. I'm going to buy a lb of it next time I make an order...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Uh, I still haven’t sent out your sample;(. Sorry. I’ll get off my buttocks soon :).

Uh, I still haven’t sent out your sample;(. Sorry. I’ll get off my buttocks soon :).

Not a big deal... I did have to go to the post office myself a week or two back. Not much different. The only new things I noticed were X marks on the floor to denote line positions with 6 ft spacing and a sheet of clear plastic in front of the attendant counter. If I were you I'd wait until the coast is more-or-less clear. Corona virus concerns certainly override pipe tobacco samples!

Top Bottom