What's new

Smoke Juice 2014 and 2015

What smoke juice did you find and enjoy in 2014? What is on your radar for this year?

For me, I found Black River Gold Leaf AT. I do believe it is a recent start up near where I live.

I don't have anything on my radar for this year but I am open to suggestions. I do prefer the tobacco related flavors. What do you suggest?

For me...

2014 was the year of Bombies (Nana Cream & Seven Seas) and Grizzly Vapes (Nanner Bear & Polar Bear).

2015 is the year of Preferred Stock (Bull & Capital) and Alice in Vapeland (Cherry Blossom Tea & April Moon).

My tastes have drifted from intense flavors to more subtle flavors. I don't want to get punched in the face with fruity sweetness anymore.

Can't really help you with the tobacco flavors, as I'm more of a fruit and custard fiend.

I got away from the tobacco flavors. I tried tobacco flavors in the beginning and didn't care for them. They made me think of e-cigs and vaporizors as "not a cigarette". Once I went away from the tobacco flavors, I had an easier time switching over.

In 2014 my fav's were Macsauce Smooth Vanilla and Mr Good Vape Heaven's Candy. A close second was Clevervape Dip. The Smooth Vanilla tastes and smells kind of like cookie dough. So far this year I like Mt Baker Vapor Thug Juice. It's tastes pretty close to watermelon Jolly Ranchers with menthol. I didn't think I would like it, but my buddy has one similar. I decided to buy a 15ml bottle to try. I'm almost done with the bottle and plan to order an 8 oz bottle pretty soon.

Custards? I'm gonna have to experiment more. I didn't even know custard was an option. But then again, three years ago I started vaping as an alternative to cigarettes and always wanted my virtual "smokes" to taste as close to real smokes as possible.

Custards? I'm gonna have to experiment more. I didn't even know custard was an option. But then again, three years ago I started vaping as an alternative to cigarettes and always wanted my virtual "smokes" to taste as close to real smokes as possible.
Custards, fruit, pizza, whatever takes your fancy.

Top Bottom