What's new

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

I picked one up these cheap at the gun show. I'm sure there's a few of you that have one. How do you like it? and how have you modified it?

The guy I bought it from upgraded the stock to a Magpul MOE, and a Hogue grip. It also has what it seems to be a simmons scope.

I've read that many people that have this rifle replaced the trigger. I'll be shooting it this weekend.

What upgrades have you gentlemen done to your 15-22s? (Besides upgrading to .556 rifle of course, lol)
20201018_002833.jpg

20201018_002945.jpg

I may have misguided him on the Simmons name. I hadn’t heard of Shepherd and thought the S may have been an old variation of the Simmons logo. Sorry about that. It is Shepherd’s logo.

It's all good man. Thank you for that. A buddy of mine said he thought it was a simmons. And I made the mistake of posting that when I made this thread.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
No experience with the AR 22, let us know how it goes. What type of reticle and magnification range does your Shepherd scope have? I really like my Shepherd scope that I have on my .300 BO AR pistol.

No experience with the AR 22, let us know how it goes. What type of reticle and magnification range does your Shepherd scope have? I really like my Shepherd scope that I have on my .300 BO AR pistol.
It's a mil dot reticle, magnification is 1x-4x, 100yds.

Top Bottom