What's new

Smiles PIF

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I could always use a smile!

We're all in these tough times together and it's offers like these that restore my faith in humanity after the frustrations of dealing with people on the roads and the super markets lately (not sure if that's unique to my area but it's been unusually bad). My father-in-law passed prior to the pandemic and now my elderly mother-in-law has been secluded and having to deal with her grief without the presence of family. That, of course, impacts my wife as well.

Anyway, I'd love to receive one of these beauties. That being said, if there are more front line healthcare workers in the pool than there are brushes, I'll gladly give my spot in the lottery to them.
Very sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent.

I work in humanitarian outreach division in supplying food inventory to food banks for the less fortunate. We are busy in this economic circumstance indeed.

I have but a single boar brush which I love. I dont know any about synthetic brushes, but your handles look of fine craftsmanship. If there is one left over that you can't find a home for, I could give it a whirl. If not, that's ok.

I sure do appreciate front line health care workers in these tough times we are in.

Thank you for the generosity and i'm in. I need a smile and many people need it at this moment. There are tragic events that occur all around us but in these times, we need to stay strong and remind each other that there are support out there. Whether it may be your spouse, family, children, or random stranger on the internet that enjoys shaving, we can all get through this together. Thank you once again and I appreciate your act of generosity.

I’m not in, and I’m not deserving of this PIF as my profession is, by its nature, not directly assisting those in medical need. But I’m smiling, that’s for sure. See, it worked! Once these smiles are given away, I’d be happy to pay you for your skilled craftsmanship. But this is a very, very kind act.

proxy.php

Wow, you are some amazing standup gentlemen! I’m smiling and so is my little guy! I work in a research lab at Washington University in St. Louis, where we are currently studying COVID-19, instead of Zika Virus, like we usually do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in, I work in as a pharmacist in a grocery store. We need as many smiles as possible! Thanks for making us smile! [emoji106]

Top Bottom