What's new

Smiles 3

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Congratulations all! I'm still waiting (not so patiently, lol!) for my brush, but our local post office has been working overtime due to this virus, so I think that is the delay.

I can't wait! Enjoy them, I know I will!

This is just awesome. Can’t believe I got in on this. So incredibly kind. This is the best forum on the web. I’ve met some incredibly kind people here so willing to help and you are one of them. Thank you.

I’ll be in touch about the pick as I’m really new to this and will need some help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is just awesome. Can’t believe I got in on this. So incredibly kind. This is the best forum on the web. I’ve met some incredibly kind people here so willing to help and you are one of them. Thank you.

I’ll be in touch about the pick as I’m really new to this and will need some help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You are relatively new here, but you will find this place is truly what the internet should be. I'm AMAZED that I am still allowed to play here.

I have heard though that @KeenDogg has been doing a background check on me, so stay on his good side! Just sayin'.......lol!

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
Nice.

'Preciate it!

1) I'm a new member. Also new to DE shaving. Trying to share my knowledge, and learn as well.
2) I need a smile.
3) Not a first-responder. But a veteran. (US Army Ranger for 6 years)
4) Not a front line worker. But in HVAC, so considered "essential".
5) Located in Cali-For-Nee-Ay.
6) No dog. But with a newborn of 4-months, a guard dog is in the works.
7) As a Born-Again Christian - "Never sacrifice the eternal on the alter of the temporal".

To Christ be the glory!

Top Bottom