What's new

Smiles 3

Ahh, fellas.

IMG_20200507_125027~2.jpg

You know what happened today?

IMG_20200507_125233.jpg

My wife brought the mail in at lunch, I walk in and there it sat. Why did I grab the package and run down stairs?

IMG_20200507_125245.jpg

Because I was on a mission. I had to hold it. And there she was, simply stunning. So of course I had to take it for a spin.

IMG_20200507_125507.jpg

So I loaded her up, and away we went. I didn't have much time but wouldn't ya know.

She works

IMG_20200507_125948.jpg

I love the handle size and shape.

Thank you for this thing guys.

It is really an awesome thing. I am sitting at my desk smiling as I type this.

KM

These brushes are just awesome. I haven't used any of my other brushes since my Graydog arrived (thanks, again).

Oh, and I know I'm late to the party, but here is a piece of wisdom I have learned over the years: Never say the word 'should' unless it is immediately preceded by the word 'I,' unless somebody asks you specifically to help them make a decision.

Well I got mine and used it for a shave tonight. I have yet to find a synthetic that I really meshed with. So I was skeptical. I usually like boar brushes with some backbone and scrub. Well that all changed tonight. This is hands down the best synthetic brush I’ve used. I was absolutely blown away by how soft it was yet still had great scrub and backbone. It made a lather faster than any brush I’ve used. It was literally overflowing out of the tub in 10 seconds. So easy to use. It wasn’t a lather hog and the soap came out really easy unlike the other synthetics.

And the handle. Oh boy is it nice. Fits my hand perfectly. It’s beautiful. The fit and finish on it is flawless. I think this brush is going to get a lot of use. I am extremely impressed and extremely grateful.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got mine today. I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Pics will soon follow, though, as I lather her up and take her for a spin. I'll say this though. It feels real good in the hand. Has enough heft to it to make it feel solid. And so much prettier in real life!

Well I got mine and used it for a shave tonight. I have yet to find a synthetic that I really meshed with. So I was skeptical. I usually like boar brushes with some backbone and scrub. Well that all changed tonight. This is hands down the best synthetic brush I’ve used. I was absolutely blown away by how soft it was yet still had great scrub and backbone. It made a lather faster than any brush I’ve used. It was literally overflowing out of the tub in 10 seconds. So easy to use. It wasn’t a lather hog and the soap came out really easy unlike the other synthetics.

And the handle. Oh boy is it nice. Fits my hand perfectly. It’s beautiful. The fit and finish on it is flawless. I think this brush is going to get a lot of use. I am extremely impressed and extremely grateful.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, it's pretty amazing! And beautiful, too.

Nice looking set-up in general. Is that a Mamba?

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brush. Unfortunately it has been sitting in Detroit since the 6th. That distribution center always seems to be a bottle neck for packages I've received. And sometimes packages bounce around like a pinball between several distribution centers surrounding me before they get to my little town.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing! And beautiful, too.

Nice looking set-up in general. Is that a Mamba?

They are amazing. Yes its a mamba. Trying to get the hang of it. Its a really mild razor just kind of specific on angle.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brush. Unfortunately it has been sitting in Detroit since the 6th. That distribution center always seems to be a bottle neck for packages I've received. And sometimes packages bounce around like a pinball between several distribution centers surrounding me before they get to my little town.

Detroit has been terrible. I had a brush sent to me from Georgia 3 day priority and its been in detroit since April 27th. Everywhere else seems to be behind but no where near as bad as Detriot.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
The beautiful black brush landed today. I was gone most of the day but had checked the tracking and saw it had been delivered. So I was waiting anxiously to get home and retrieve it form the mailbox. I hope to shave tonight before bed and will report back after the shave.
Thank you again to @Graydog and @never-stop-learning for doing these amazing smiles PIFs.

View attachment 1097958
Stunning!!

Top Bottom