What's new

Smile Pif ☺️🙂

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Well Good Sunday to you all ,
Trying to bring a Smile or two or three .
As you guys know I don't sell my Creation and I like to show off the beauty of wood, not made with human hands but started from tiny seeds . Always amazing to me .
I had help with these 3 brushes
From the wood of the Rosewood handle @PlutoViola to the knots from @carluchi and @imatabor Thank you guys for the help in passing out Smiles and I hope you all feel a part of this and Smiles are on your faces as well ☺️
What we have is 3 brushes , 2 are made from the Amazing Maple that just keeps giving me beautiful grain to work with and the other is made from Rosewood as I mentioned above.
2 knots are 26mm synthetic full moon from T-n-shave and the other is a synthetic faux horse 🐴 from Maggard again 26mm.
None of the knots have been glued in yet and can be replaced with a knot that you provide .
Post letting me know if you want in and I will let this run for a few days and then use a random number picker program to pick the winners.
I will open this up to everyone as long as if you live out of the Continental United States that you pay for the shipping.
And yes a Dog Picture will help with the Smiles ( for me at least )😉
Left to right
Figured maple , Rosewood and Black line maple.
PXL_20210207_150405248.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20210207_150405248.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
IMG_0462.JPG

I would love to try one of your brushes! I’m in.

My two dogs are both huge and a handful. Newfie and a Great Bernese. Both under 2 yo. They ARE cute when they are sleeping though!

They aren’t allowed to go on the pool but they have listening issues....

BF5D0216-CA80-4BA5-A521-D412F08553F6.jpeg

Oops. I am in Toronto, Canada so am likely out. Enjoy the pic of 250lbs of dog and have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Beautiful work, though not in, as you have already blessed me with your brushes. Your dog looks very happy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That was my old buddy Art looking for scraps of food from Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house several years ago, Art is gone now but I have his daughter Grace and she's in charge of bringing Smiles to My face now
PXL_20201222_223932017~2.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I would love to try one of your brushes! I’m in.

My two dogs are both huge and a handful. Newfie and a Great Bernese. Both under 2 yo. They ARE cute when they are sleeping though!

They aren’t allowed to go on the pool but they have listening issues....

View attachment 1219532
Oops. I am in Toronto, Canada so am likely out. Enjoy the pic of 250lbs of dog and have a great Super Bowl Sunday!
You don't have to be out as long as you pay for the shipping 😉

Well Good Sunday to you all ,
Trying to bring a Smile or two or three .
As you guys know I don't sell my Creation and I like to show off the beauty of wood, not made with human hands but started from tiny seeds . Always amazing to me .
I had help with these 3 brushes
From the wood of the Rosewood handle @PlutoViola to the knots from @carluchi and @imatabor Thank you guys for the help in passing out Smiles and I hope you all feel a part of this and Smiles are on your faces as well ☺
What we have is 3 brushes , 2 are made from the Amazing Maple that just keeps giving me beautiful grain to work with and the other is made from Rosewood as I mentioned above.
2 knots are 26mm synthetic full moon from T-n-shave and the other is a synthetic faux horse 🐴 from Maggard again 26mm.
None of the knots have been glued in yet and can be replaced with a knot that you provide .
Post letting me know if you want in and I will let this run for a few days and then use a random number picker program to pick the winners.
I will open this up to everyone as long as if you live out of the Continental United States that you pay for the shipping.
And yes a Dog Picture will help with the Smiles ( for me at least )😉
Left to right
Figured maple , Rosewood and Black line maple.View attachment 1219518View attachment 1219518View attachment 1219519
Beautiful work. I'm in

Attachments

• PXL_20210111_015921482.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210111_015921482.NIGHT.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 13

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Wowza! I'm in for this one! Don't need another brush but I'd feel like an idiot to turn down a chance for a PIF of one of Steve's beautiful creations. Question @Graydog what passage is your bible opened to in the photo?

Here's our Carolina Dog Eve (Hebrew for "life") and my bro-in-law's yellow lab Cooper enjoying the backyard.
1612716273275.png

I am most definitely in! I have been admiring your work that others have shown on this forum. I can honestly say that you make the most beautiful handles that I have ever seen. Here is the baby of our dog pack, Rosie Cotton, all 5 pounds of her.

Rosie.jpg

Here is the whole pack taking a siesta on the dog bed in my office. Two Cavachons on top are Pippin and Olaf. Two Morkies on bottom are Rosie Cotton and Maximus.

Sleeping Dogs.jpg

This last dog picture is one that comes to visit every winter when the temps are below zero and the ice crystals in the atmosphere freeze. It is called a sun dog.

Sun Dog 2.jpg

Last edited:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wowza! I'm in for this one! Don't need another brush but I'd feel like an idiot to turn down a chance for a PIF of one of Steve's beautiful creations. Question @Graydog what passage is your bible opened to in the photo?

Here's our Carolina Dog Eve (Hebrew for "life") and my bro-in-law's yellow lab Cooper enjoying the backyard.
View attachment 1219556
It is open to the first chapter of Romans

Top Bottom