What's new

Smart-Helix Apollo

I used mine a couple days ago. I keep it on the mild side.
IMG_4103.jpeg

It’s gorgeous razor and I use mine on the more aggressive side which is still mild and efficient.

Is it possible?
I don’t know. I tried to place an order for an Apollo with the reversible plate a couple of months ago and it looked like they had stock on their site and the order seemed to go through, but I never received the follow up email to confirm the order and send me the payment request.

So I think at least the website ordering process isn’t operating again yet. It might be possible through private message via Facebook but I haven’t checked if they have even posted there recently.

They are based in an area that is still being fought over, so it wouldn’t be surprising if they aren’t operational or their premises and equipment have been destroyed. I just hope they are alive and well, honestly. It is monstrous what is being done to Ukraine.

I’m going to look for the Patreon posting if this is accurate. I’d certainly like to help them if I can. They are a part of the shaving community and they make a damn good razor.

Any updates on Smart Helix from anyone recently?
Despite the Ukraine issues and figuring that this could be a longshot, I pre-ordered one since they show that they are actually taking orders.
I put in the order on 10/21.
And apparently they're working because I got an email 3 days later that said that they accepted my
pre-order. It stated that they would follow up with a payment link whenever they build my razor.
I don't care if it takes 1 month or 1 year to be honest since this is one purchase that I know
can't have any expectation of being expedited.
So just wondering if anyone has successfully gotten one in the last couple of months and how long it took?

An update on the Smart-Helix company. I found out from Victor (the owner) that my razor was the last one to get shipped out before the war changed everything. Now they have recently re-opened their website. They are taking pre-orders on their razors and are also offering patronage options if you're interested. The website is www.smart-helix.com
It says no info when it comes up on google just continue on and it opens up on the website to show the different razors options and news. Excellent razors and I'm glad to see they're doing all they can to stay in operation.

An update on the Smart-Helix company. I found out from Victor (the owner) that my razor was the last one to get shipped out before the war changed everything. Now they have recently re-opened their website. They are taking pre-orders on their razors and are also offering patronage options if you're interested. The website is www.smart-helix.com
It says no info when it comes up on google just continue on and it opens up on the website to show the different razors options and news. Excellent razors and I'm glad to see they're doing all they can to stay in operation.
Does the website being open mean that they're in production?
I still haven't heard anything back from them since they emailed me that they accepted my preorder.
I emailed them a few days ago for any updates and received no response.

Does the website being open mean that they're in production?
I still haven't heard anything back from them since they emailed me that they accepted my preorder.
I emailed them a few days ago for any updates and received no response.
Keep trying. They are in a very fluid situation. I try to stay in touch as well and there can be a real space or pause between replies.

Top Bottom