What's new

Small Soap PIF

Hi all. I’m trying to find a happy home for some soaps that I’m not going to use. I’ve been on the receiving end of this group’s generosity, and would like to give back to the community, and clear a little space. Ideally, I’d like these to go to someone who is newer to the game, or hasn’t developed much of a collection, but is open to anyone in the Continental US. Just reply “I’m in”. I know people usually use a random number generator, but instead, I will write your names down on pieces of paper and whichever one my cat attacks first is the winner. This will go to end of the day Tuesday the 13th.

ACFF7D50-20B7-4BC4-AD14-E556DE71714C.jpeg

Pre de Provence No. 63 - I really liked this soap, but I developed a sensitivity to it. Probably about 10 uses. You can still make out the 63 on top. 99% full.

Proraso Green - I just didn’t take to this soap, and kinda preferred the Stirling Eucalyptus Mint, but it’s a classic and many on here really like it. Used twice. 99.8% full.

BDBF0CEE-EDFB-4027-B437-FF7F5BBA7205.jpeg

Parker Sandalwood and Shea Butter - I used this soap exclusively for my first few years wet shaving (until I found this place and SAD got out of hand.) Faint sandalwood scent, good post shave feel. Not a bad soap at all, but I have another nearly full puck and don’t use it all that often. Brand new in package.

I will include some other goodies as well, a couple tucks of blades, maybe some samples.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Respectfully NOT in. But thank you for adding to the generosity around here. Good smelling PIF!

Not in, as I have the PdP and love it. I would rather see this go to someone who either doesn't currently have it or hasn't tried it. Great PIF and quite generous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have brushless 63 in a tube (which taught me I don't care for brushless creams--but the scent is nice), and I already have Proraso Green. Not in, and in agreement with @Lightcs1776 -- would like to see it go to someone who hasn't used them before.

In I’ve never tried any of them and would love the chance.
Thanks for the opportunity and helping care of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully not in. I have 2 tubes of cream (Old Spice natural and Proraso green) in storage, while I use up my tub of Razoroc's Saturnia.

Why not, I'm in. I haven't tried either yet. I've used the Proraso red, which I like. Would love to try the green. I've not heard of the other one I have to admit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice PIF! But, respectfully, not in. I have the PdP and the Proraso. I love the PdP, the Proraso shaves well, but I was disappointed in the dearth of menthol in my tub (I'm betting I got a dud tub).

Nice PIF! Though I'm really intrigued by the PdP63, I'm not in (since: not CONUS). Good luck to all and to the generous giver!

Top Bottom