What's new

Small Sample PIF!

I've got a few-times used (which will be thoroughly rinsed off so that the topmost layer of soap goes away and thus makes it clean and relatively sanitary) Strop Shoppe peppermint shaving soap sample. The sample is about the diameter of an oatmeal cookie off the shelf at your local grocer and twice the thickness of those cookies. A pretty generously sized sample puck! In addition, I will toss in an unopened sample of Strop Shoppe soap! I think i have an unopened bay rum scent. But if I don't, I know I have an unopened Black Tie.

These are several months old, not sure if their formula has changed since I bought these samples, but they work! I need to free up some room in my medicine cabinet!

I will include the nice little wooden box the samples came in.

Just post "I'm in" by 8:00AM Central Standard Time, Monday, January 21. Winner will be chosen by some randomizer thing.

I'll post a photo of the pucks when I pick the winner. I know that's kind of late (sorry) but I'm going to be out of town from the moment I get off work until I pick a winner.

EDIT: I need to add, before some innocent non-usa person tries to enter, this is CONUS only. Sorry! I'm poor! :(

Last edited:
I need to mention before some innocent non-usa person posts hoping for a chance, this is open to CONUS only, as I'm poor and cannot afford international shipping costs.

Top Bottom