What's new

Small PIF

Got another PIF for you folks, kind of a small one though. I recently received four soap samples, and only one of them is doing it for me. So the other three are up for grabs. The samples are in small containers about the size of one of those lip balm tins. Two of the three will have been used once each, so I will give them a good rinse before I send them. I prefer to give one sample each to three different people, and I also prefer to give them to someone new to the game, but I would consider someone old to the game IF that person has never received a PIF (Because I know the feeling lol). So here are the three, let me know which which hat you would like your name thrown in.

Barrister and Mann - The Hallows. I used this once just to see about performance, which was very nice. The scent is NOT for me.

Declaration Grooming - Shore. I haven't used this yet, but I will use it once to see how the performance is. Scent is okay, just not for me, again

Taylor of Old Bond Street - St. James. This is a cream. The scent is nice enough, but the fourth sample I received was TOBS Jermyn Street, which I am keeping. I have tried that one so I have a general idea of their performance. So this sample will arrive unused.

A most generous PIF...way to give back. I will decline this one...but someone is in for a treat...that Declaration Grooming in the Icarus base is one great soap!

I'm in for any of the three as I've only tried two soaps so far in my DE journey so getting to try new ones is awesome! If I had to choose my top pick I'd like to try the TOBS as I've heard a lot of good things about those soaps/creams.

Top Bottom