What's new

Small nick?!

Adam,
Whenever I see a razor advertised like that my reaction is that the seller should be forced to shave with it.:scared: If they still consider it a 'small nick' so be it.

Ed

More like a half- moon than a 'small nick'; if it can be seen with the naked eye, then its not small.

besides, won't that part make it easier to glide over the carotid while you r slicing it open.:eek:

Marty

Hey Adam,

Hows Alexandria? You can stop by and borrow one of mine if your looking at razors with nicks that small . . . LOL. Can you guys imagine trying to hone that baby out? :-0

Yeah, that razor is toast.

Even on knives, a chip that big would make any non-historical blade worthless, let alone on a razor that would be shaving someone's face.

Speaking as one who has never used a straight--and has no plans to start--even I can tell that that razor needs to go away. . .far away.:eek:

I did some research on this razor. It is not a nick. No. It is a "mole" saver. It's for guys with moles. Makes perfect sense.

Randy

That's odd, but kinda cool.

That thing looked similar to chips I have seen on other straights that were being grossly abused...such as being used to chop things.

rtaylor61 said:
I did some research on this razor. It is not a nick. No. It is a "mole" saver. It's for guys with moles. Makes perfect sense.

Randy

You really are working to protect your title aren't you.:biggrin1:

Top Bottom