What's new

Small business Saturday

Looking to try out some new shaving creams, aftershave, etc while also supporting a small business especially with all that’s going on. If anybody has a link to a website that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for Rod and Mandy.

Also, Captain's Choice:
"Captain’s Choice is proud to support the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans (MSHV). It is a non-profit agency based in our hometown that provides housing and various support services to help at-risk veterans and their families. Founded in 2007, MSHV operates on a vision of No Hero Left Behind due to homelessness, joblessness, poverty and/or mental-health issues."

+1 for Rod and Mandy.

Also, Captain's Choice:
"Captain’s Choice is proud to support the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans (MSHV). It is a non-profit agency based in our hometown that provides housing and various support services to help at-risk veterans and their families. Founded in 2007, MSHV operates on a vision of No Hero Left Behind due to homelessness, joblessness, poverty and/or mental-health issues."

Now I need to go buy something from them.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Rod and Amanda are good folks and the prime example of a small business. In this time of COVID we need to support our small businesses every chance we get.

I made my order, Stirling Green and Scarn soap and AS.

Top Bottom