What's new

Slippers / House shoes

During the summer I wear knock-off Crocs around the house. Ugly as sin, but comfortable. Finally got cool enough here that I was able to break out my lined L.L. Bean slippers. I believe I have the "Venetian".

Birkenstock Boston have been me go to house shoes for the last year.

E45A199B-84A2-41D4-A7C4-5E82A13D3D9B.jpeg

LATE TO THE PARTY

Spring/Summer the The EVA version of the Arizona sandals
Fall/Winter- I got a set of "pile" lined Crocs. They are quite comfy and toasty.

DB

I have been wearing Clark's leather moccasins. They have lasted several years. There are a few companies that make similar. Look for a thick flat piece of sole. The first failure point of most slippers is the sole. The leather upper seems to last forever. Especially what looks like a cup sole. They split in one season.

After a lot of years working on an ambulance I’m a sleeper…. Back, side, sitting, standing, day, night, siren blaring, or no siren. Give me 20 min with no patient or paperwork and I’m out. 😄

I remember those days, or nights, all too well. Best be awake when you grab the pole.

Around the house I've been wearing the crazy flamed Chuck Taylor All Stars that I bought at the Converse outlet for about $22. They are very light and surprisingly comfortable, but I haven't been brave enough to wear them in public yet. :laugh:

Top Bottom