What's new

Slickest Slithery Slippery Shave Cream?

I hope these three adjectives communicate to you what I'm looking for in this thread. Of all the shave creams you've used, which did you find to be the glasssiest? Do you still use that cream? If not, why not?

Of course, creams have many other characteristics which might be more important to you. YMMV. Just for this thread, choose the one/few that you found slickest (then all the reasons you abandoned it/them).

Thanks for reading and replying.

GLIDE FREE!

I guess gels wouldn't apply here (or do they?)
One of the two I'm listing is a gel!
I'll put both of them here anyways. The slickest "anything" that I've ever used for shaving has to be:
1. Cremo Men's original shave cream (It takes the word slick to another level). 10 out of 10 for slickness!
2. King of shaves shaving gel (It's right behind Cremo) 9.5 out of 10 in slickness!
I'm sure all the other normal stuff that most people use here give "the whole" shaving experience though.
Neither Cremo nor King of shaves does that. They are simply slick but lack in other attributes.
As always, YMMV!

I hope these three adjectives communicate to you what I'm looking for in this thread. Of all the shave creams you've used, which did you find to be the glasssiest? Do you still use that cream? If not, why not?

Of course, creams have many other characteristics which might be more important to you. YMMV. Just for this thread, choose the one/few that you found slickest (then all the reasons you abandoned it/them).

Thanks for reading and replying.

GLIDE FREE!

The slickest shave product of all I have tried is Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream. In addition to being the slickest to me, it just seems to be of extraordinary quality in every way. I feel very “upscale” after shaving with it and then finishing my shave with Castle Forbes Lime Aftershave Balm.

Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave.

The slickest I've tried. And the closest trouble free shaves.

It works with or without a brush, I face lather
it with a synthetic brush. So far I've had 74 shaves with one bottle
and it looks like it has another 10 left in it.

Not the best post shave feel. It leaves my face a little dry.

I used it this morning. If I didn't love Cella and MWF I'd use it more often.

Top Bottom