What's new

Slickest Shaving Soap (or Cream)?

There are so many good ones.....sometimes I mix a couple together and voila# I have a new soap......Its all in the prep and the loading on the brush.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Ps.....I have well over 100 canisters and a couple of pouches and a couple of bricks-cella....to choose from......I have taken a scoop out of each brand canister and mixed them with a couple of scoops of soft soap to blend -Taylor of Bond Street-and made great blends that shaved just fine.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I've found Taylor of Old Bond Street shave creams to be easy to lather and very creamy and slick. Great face feel after the shave.

Others worth mentioning for good slickness:
Captain's Choice soaps and creams (quality products)
Barrister and Mann
Zingari Man
WSP (you don't hear much about WSP)
PAA CK-6 (pretty slick stuff)

I can’t say with any authority since I have not tried all soaps, not even by a long shot. The slickest soap i have tried is A&E Kaizen based. It’s so slick the razor doesn’t want to stay on my face. It keeps sliding off. The first time I used it I thought I had forgotten to load a blade.

Ps.....I have well over 100 canisters and a couple of pouches and a couple of bricks-cella....to choose from......I have taken a scoop out of each brand canister and mixed them with a couple of scoops of soft soap to blend -Taylor of Bond Street-and made great blends that shaved just fine.

14F943EB-9868-4BD0-A61B-5730D3C77F5B.jpeg
Is this ☝🏻the right one?

I've found Taylor of Old Bond Street shave creams to be easy to lather and very creamy and slick. Great face feel after the shave.

Others worth mentioning for good slickness:
Captain's Choice soaps and creams (quality products)
Barrister and Mann
Zingari Man
WSP (you don't hear much about WSP)
PAA CK-6 (pretty slick stuff)
I love my first TOBS...Sensitive Jermyn Street! Just ordered two more...Sandlewood and Platinum 👍🏻

I just used Cella today, after not using it in a while. The slickness of the soap, and the smoothness of the shave reminded me just how good this soap is. IMHO, it's as slick as any!

I just used Cella today, after not using it in a while. The slickness of the soap, and the smoothness of the shave reminded me just how good this soap is. IMHO, it's as slick as any!
Definitely going to order some...Do you know if the green is better for sensitive skin? Thanks.

I just emailed Cella in Italy 🇮🇹

Last edited:
Top Bottom