What's new

Slash McCoy strop

I received my strop today from Slash McCoy (@Slash McCoy). I have a poor man's strop that I have learned from and recommend as a starter strop. This one, however, is a far higher quality strop, along with excellent hardware. It is a thicker piece of leather with rings on both ends. My wife was impressed with the quality of the strop. I stropped a razor to test it out and had a fine edge in no time with a properly honed razor. I may make the poor man's strop into a pasted strop. For anyone looking for a quality but affordable strop, a highly recommend checking out these strops.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe it is 3". It is significantly wider than the only other strop I own. I like the sound of the blade on this one, although that may be completely irrelevant to the effectiveness of the stropping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nearly any strop will refine the edge of your blade, but a high-quality strop provides a better stropping experience. Hopefully, you will enjoy using your new strop and enjoy your shaves with the blades that glide across its surface.

Top Bottom