What's new

Slantember (Used to be September) Is For Slants!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
proxy.php

It's...

upload_2018-8-20_16-33-21-png.906254

During the month of Slantember, which follows August and comes before October, I'm shaving with slants.

att-s2-slant-640-8-16-18-jpg.906263

I may use SE razors such as injectors or AC razors on Sundays, if I feel like it, but otherwise I'll shave only with my slants.

Everything else - blades, soaps, brushes, splashes, etc. - is up for grabs. This is not a Fixed Four.
proxy.php

How many slants do you need to participate?

proxy.php

One slant is plenty, but use as many slants as you want. I have a few slants - iKon X3, PBOCS, ATT S2, and RR SS Stealth - and I'll use one of them or maybe all of them. I might use the S2 every day because I like it so much.

upload_2018-8-20_17-0-32-png.906259

Any and all slants are welcome.

I'll add to my options if the Fatip Slant (currently in transit) arrives or if I buy another slant.
proxy.php

You are invited to join the party. You can pop in for a day or a week or the whole month. Post photos or shave reports if you want to. It's all just for fun, but I hope to learn something too.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Last edited:
proxy.php

It's...

upload_2018-8-20_16-33-21-png.906254

During the month of Slantember, which follows August and comes before October, I'm shaving with slants.

att-s2-slant-640-8-16-18-jpg.906263

I may use SE razors such as injectors or AC razors on Sundays, if I feel like it, but otherwise I'll shave only with my slants.

Everything else - blades, soaps, brushes, splashes, etc. - is up for grabs. This is not a Fixed Four.
proxy.php

How many slants do you need to participate?

proxy.php

One slant is plenty, but use as many slants as you want. I have a few slants - iKon X3, PBOCS, ATT S2, and RR SS Stealth - and I'll use one of them or maybe all of them. I might use the S2 every day because I like it so much.

upload_2018-8-20_17-0-32-png.906259

Any and all slants are welcome.

I'll add to my options if the Fatip Slant (currently in transit) arrives or if I buy another slant.
proxy.php

You are invited to join the party. You can pop in for a day or a week or the whole month. Post photos or shave reports if you want to. It's all just for fun, but I hope to learn something too.

Happy shaves,

Jim[/QUO
I’m in for a few days. Thanks for bringing this razors some attention

Shaving every two days, using every razor twice I'll be able to participate with 2.15% of my slant collection. I will do so.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Shaving every two days, using every razor twice I'll be able to participate with 2.15% of my slant collection. I will do so.

I'm trying to do the math.

15 shaves.

Using every razor twice, thus using 7.5 razors.

7.5 = 2.15% of X

X = 7.5/2.15%

Nah. No way.

What am I missing?

Oh man, this would be a lot of fun, if I had a slant.

There's still time to get one. Don't have to do the whole month.

I'm in, haven't used my Merkur 37C in a long time so this will be a good time to get re-aquainted. I shave 3 times a week = 12 shaves/month. I don't think I have ever used a single razor for a whole month before so this will be very interesting and informative for me.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Just loaded a Personna Medical Prep blade in the Slim. I may join after the Slim.
I'm in, haven't used my Merkur 37C in a long time so this will be a good time to get re-aquainted. I shave 3 times a week = 12 shaves/month. I don't think I have ever used a single razor for a whole month before so this will be very interesting and informative for me.

Welcome, gentlemen.

I'm in, my slant collection has been growing lately:

Schotz
PAA Bakelite
Apollo
Krect
No Name (but probably Merkur) German pre-war travel slant
Pomco
Merkur 39C if I have time, I really don't like it all that much.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I will definitely be in for a few shaves....I've only got one (RR German37) and can't bear to use only one razor for the whole month, but at the very least I'll make sure to use a slant on both the first and the last day of Slantember. Love the name -- it'll help me remember!!!

I am in !

I'll rotate my slant hardware through the month !

Merkur 37C, 37G, 39C
ATT S1/S2
RR German 37 / Wunderbar
PAA OC BS / Alpha ecliptic Bakelite / aluminium
IKON X3 / Shavecraft 102
Maggard's slant

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Top Bottom