Slantember (Used to be September) Is For Slants! | Version 4 | 2021

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Just a preview..... ;)
20210820_134221~2.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I should be around for few slant shaves, I have a couple of nice slants that should be used a little more!
These are a few I bought 1st year when first trying wet shaving.(Slants are very efficient)
.....(L)Razorock Wunderbar slant..............................(R)Razorock German 37 slant............................
Razorock Wunderbar 2017 (2).jpg
Razorock 37 German Slant MFG 2016 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Thanks Jim for hosting another round of Slantember!

I'm in with my two FOCSes and a Razorock German 37 Slant, every now and then.

Soapwise, I do a Stirling Soap-tember, but my shaves on Tuesday will remain dedicated to
I'm in with my two FOCSes and a Razorock German 37 Slant, going to shave with them every now and then.

I'm undecided regarding the brushes...

Have a great Slantember, y'all!

20210807.jpeg

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I was generously gifted a Fatip Lo Storto Testina Orignale by @nicked78 so I will participate some in September but It won't be 30 shaves. I have been using Arko for the past 25 shaves (6 more to go!) and I don't want to commit one thing for a whole month anytime soon.

Not a problem. No rules for this one. One shave. Daily shaves. No shaves. It's all good.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1629925801019.png

Thanks Jim for hosting another round of Slantember!

I'm in with my two FOCSes and a Razorock German 37 Slant, every now and then.

Soapwise, I do a Stirling Soap-tember, but my shaves on Tuesday will remain dedicated to
I'm in with my two FOCSes and a Razorock German 37 Slant, going to shave with them every now and then.

I'm undecided regarding the brushes...

Have a great Slantember, y'all!

View attachment 1317152

You're welcome, sir.

Lovely photo!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Top Bottom