What's new

Slant testimony

Today my 5 year old daughter asked me how my face was still so smooth after not shaving since the morning (she asked me late afternoon).

She is well aware that I bought my slant maybe a month ago - and I told her the slant is how I did it. She loves my consistently smoother face (and my wife does too). :biggrin:

Welcome to shaving nirvana. Using the Slant makes the concept of the 5 o'clock shadow obsolete. Prior to jumping into the DE world with the Slant as my first, and now only razor, I would get a 5 o'clock shadow by 10 a.m. using a Schick Quattro. Now, my shadow doesn't appear until maybe 10 p.m. You might as well get rid of any other non-Slant razors your own now since all they are going to be good for is collecting dust.

Wow that must've been cute to have a little girl ask you that. I may give a slant a try one of these days
Do you guys even need to do ATG's to get BBS with your slants? I can take any aggressiveness WTG and XTG but as soon as it's ATG, I can't take any razor I've noticed

sounds like 5pm shadow people should use something like a Slant..I dont have a 5pm shadow thank g-d, but a GEM works best for me without a 5pm shadow

Wow that must've been cute to have a little girl ask you that. I may give a slant a try one of these days
Do you guys even need to do ATG's to get BBS with your slants? I can take any aggressiveness WTG and XTG but as soon as it's ATG, I can't take any razor I've noticed

Yes, I still do ATG, but even if I don't I still get a smoother shave than with my open comb Merkur. I think I can still get a BBS without ATG, but it last longer if I do go ATG, if that makes sense. It's almost like the hair retreats under my skin after going ATG. :001_smile

Top Bottom