What's new

Skin problem-- Do I have to make a choice?

I have been using T&H Limes in conjunction with the cube, and have seen the acne problems I had disappear. The only problem is that with this combination, I experience a burning sensation after the first pass, and after the 2nd form (XTG) I can't go on. Luckily, the skin conditioner makes it go away nearly immediately. If I use the cream by itself, I can go for the last form (XTG/ATG), but the complexion problems immediately resurface (plus my gear gets a nasty layer of hardened soap on it). Do I need to drop something, or just tough it out?

i wash my face before and after with the cube of its soap equivalent. i personally like the lavender soap from l'occitane as a sub to the cube but it is the same stuff with eo mixed in. it fixes all the problems with acne i had in the past.

I do use it as a facial wash at night, but even then if I don't use it when I shave, I break out. When I have more money, I think I may try a different cream in conjunction, but until then, I can't get nearly as close as I'd like.

It's that T&H WI Limes! Stop using it at once, seal it up, and mail it to me!:biggrin::biggrin:
Seriously, I think it would be a good idea to try another cream. Perhaps so far as the ones that have no scents, colors, etc. added. See http://www.bear-haven.com/Page5.html
at the bottom of the page. Or many others.

Actually, after trying a bit of AOS Lavender I had sitting around, I think the T&H might be the culprit. My face has felt much nicer, with no other changes in my routine. Meh. I really like it, but I guess I'll have to use much less often.

Actually, after trying a bit of AOS Lavender I had sitting around, I think the T&H might be the culprit. My face has felt much nicer, with no other changes in my routine. Meh. I really like it, but I guess I'll have to use much less often.
Even Lavender can irritate some, if it's real, not a synthetic fragrance. If there's a Whole Foods around, might try Kiss My Face cream. Or, the good old Williams shave soap is bout as plain vanilla as you can get.

Top Bottom