What's new

Six Saltines in a Minute

To answer your original question: no. I have seen it done, I know it is possible, and I can accomplish many food-based feats. I have great shame in my inability to conquer six crackers. Some day I will train my son to excel at this, though he will have to overcome many hardships, he will eat those crackers in under a minute while I watch on; a single tear rolling down my face. Ed Norton will play me in the movie.

+1 Hahahah, made me chuckle :biggrin:

Without a doubt, Shane, that is one of the best stories I've read. I didn't laugh so much as to what happened to you, but how you wrote it. Thanks A LOT for the chuckle!

Don

Great story Shane. I watched a guy that we called Big Donkey drink a gallon of milk in an hour. He held it down for the hour, and then the lactose induced vomit/crap explosion hit. It was hands down the funniest thing that I've ever seen any one do to themselves.

Seriously guys, if you have a buddy that wants to give it a shot, you must "get your popcorn ready" because it's a funny, funny thing to watch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My friends and I did the milk chug a couple of years ago....
We did it in the park outside the store. One of my friends realized after about half a gallon that his milk was sour. That pretty much set the chain in motion.

Everything smelled like cheese for about two weeks after that.

The feeling of ejecting a gallon of milk in a stream as thick as my forearm that's still ice cold was among the more surreal things that I have ever experienced.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's exactly the scene that I remember from the Donkey too

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I can eat a chunk of Wasabi (green Japanese horseradish) the size of a pair of dice.

Eh. It's not even real wasabi. It's just green horseradish. Real wasabi (very perishable) is mild.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2vhENfquA[/YOUTUBE]

This is very close to where my car got broken into last year. I've got plenty of Cleveland State stories, none quite as gastro-graphic as yours but its very cool to hear from someone else who's "been around" this area. You're right -- extremely sketchy place. If anyone still has questions, YouTube "hastily made Cleveland tourism video." (parts 1 and 2) :lol:

Congrats on making the tourney this last season. From a fellow Horizon Leaguer. I know there are a few others around too.

The feeling of ejecting a gallon of milk in a stream as thick as my forearm that's still ice cold was among the more surreal things that I have ever experienced.

I can chug liquid...I just open my throat and pour it down, I can usually go about 10 oz. before my own gag reflex kicks once and causes a swallowing motion. So, many years ago as a Jr. in college I show up late to my cousins high school graduation party, thrown by my Aunt in their basement with a 1/2 keg on ice.

I decide its time to catch up a bit, so I tap myself a beer and chug it down. When I do the same with the second an audience of amazed high school kids grows. This leads to chug after chug after chug after chug. In less than 15 minutes I must have consumed 60-70 oz of beer.

Before the beer has a chance to hit my blood stream I get very ill and head outside where I proceed to puke cold beer with a head.

There were quite a few unfulfilled dares to drink it.

Having purged myself completely, I felt much better and after a hunk of Italian combo hero as ballast I returned to drinking, albeit much slower.

If you're able to eat a teaspoon of cinnamon too then I'm sure you're not human.

I have never tried the cinnamon challenge and don't intend to. Although, one night after watching 20 or so attempts on youtube my 6 year old daughter insisted that she wanted to try it. So we got out the video camera and I gave her 1/8 tsp. to try (lest CWS starts an investigation) and she did it. She drank a lot of water and did a lot of spitting later, but she was very proud of herself and had fun.

We used to, as kids of course, do a similar gag with Drake's dounettes. Only we added a twist. While one guy tried to stuff a whole tube down his throat the other guys would try to make him laugh.

Of course there is also the cinnamon challenge, start here:[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hMSWwimVgM&feature=PlayList&p=0BF7F24A4BCEA45C&index=0[/YOUTUBE]

I know what I'm doing this weekend! :biggrin:

...and then it happened.

Yeah, not the prettiest story, but there it is.

Thanks for sharing that story. It brought back many memories from my days in the Marine Corps. I never attempted the challenge but I watched quit a few and they always end the same.

...and then it happened. It seems that as soon as one guy goes, they all go.

Great story Shane. I watched a guy that we called Big Donkey drink a gallon of milk in an hour. He held it down for the hour, and then the lactose induced vomit/crap explosion hit. It was hands down the funniest thing that I've ever seen any one do to themselves.

Seriously guys, if you have a buddy that wants to give it a shot, you must "get your popcorn ready" because it's a funny, funny thing to watch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't bother with the popcorn. You will be laughing so hard your abs will hurt the next day.

Here's another one for you. I once watched 4 guys drink syrup of ipecac and see who could keep it down the longest. It is so much worse then the milk challenge....:eek:

Top Bottom