What's new

[SITE UPGRADE] - B&B Gallery is now active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all,

This post is to inform you that I have just finished installing a Gallery program for B&B.

Joel and I gave this issue a lot of thought, and considered all of the alternatives, and chose the Gallery program that we felt gave the B&B users the most options in the easiest to use package. This Gallery program isn't just an add on like the gallery solutions that many forums choose. This one is fully integrated with the forum software we use, and as such, your usage should be seamless, and painless. It has so many features and possibilities that I'm jazzed that it's up just so I can continue to play around with it. :o16:

You can find the gallery here: http://badgerandblade.com/gallery

Just click Upload, choose the file you want to upload, fill out any additional data you want associated with your file, and you're done. No need to create your own album or worry about those minor details, this program takes care of all of that for you.

A permanent link to the gallery will be added to a navigation bar that we will be inserting in the B&B layout for ease of use very shortly, but for those of you that want to start creating a gallery now, feel free to click the link above.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or bug reports regarding the new Gallery program, please feel free to post them here, or drop me a PM.

Enjoy! :a8:

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom