What's new

Sir Irish Moos

Does anyone still use it with all the other great soaps out there. I have two unused sticks that I bought before they stopped producing, but can’t bring myself to use them as I don’t want to see them go.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Yes, I still do. I also have a few unused sticks.

Not feeling bad when I open one up, it's so good to use. We can always sell, I've seen them up over $50!

I have one partially used stick that I break out for special occasions. I wish they ditched the Tabac scent and kept the Moos.

Isnt this the truth. Back when I first started I ordered a refill puck of Tabac. I used it once and then can’t remember if I tossed it or PIFd. I’m pretty sure it got tossed as I’ll never forget the smell as I could smell it before I even opened the package from WCS.

I never got to try it, but I’m working through the last of my I Coloniali. Not often, but I’m not saving it either.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Never had the chance to try this legendary soap. So, I really don’t know what I am missing.

I grated a few sticks and pressed them into one of my Yardley bowls after I finished it. Plus I have several bottles of the aftershave but never was able to score the EdT, or cologne if that's what it is. Makes for a great shave in every sense. Just one of the discontinued soaps I use in my rotation.

I have 1 unopened stick left. Some day I’ll open it....

I like the scent of SIM a lot and performance was excellent, really a shame this one was discontinued. If they brought it back and offered it in the same jar Tabac comes in I’d sign up immediately.

Enjoy your SIM! I have a stick that I use once a week. Like other products that have been discontinued I use and enjoy them till the last shave.

I am in total agreeance with you guys. The only reason why I have Tabac is for the shave. The scent is just not my favorite.

I have tried the aftershave and found it a very pleasing scent, but soap...sadly I haven't had the opportunity.

I have 1 unopened stick left. Some day I’ll open it....

I like the scent of SIM a lot and performance was excellent, really a shame this one was discontinued. If they brought it back and offered it in the same jar Tabac comes in I’d sign up immediately.

+1

Top Bottom