What's new

sir irisch moos replacement.

I sliced thin "coins" of the sticks and pressed into and filled an old Yardley bowl with enough left to refill it once or so. The scent is almost as noticeable as the aftershave and the performance is top notch. I have no criticism of any kind with it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I've purchased a bowl of Tricolor first. Then went nutz and got meself a couple of SIM 'real deal' sticks.

View attachment 1254802

So far (unlathered) the Tricolor scent is potent, earthy and mossy (almost grocery), whilst the Irisch Moos smell is faint, soapy with a slight hint of chypre. Maybe because it's a NOS soap after all. I wonder how they compare in performance...

🤔 Wish I could smell things through the internet, because that right there will settle it!

AA

I've purchased a bowl of Tricolor first. Then went nutz and got meself a couple of SIM 'real deal' sticks.

View attachment 1254802

So far (unlathered) the Tricolor scent is potent, earthy and mossy (almost grocery), whilst the Irisch Moos smell is faint, soapy with a slight hint of chypre. Maybe because it's a NOS soap after all. I wonder how they compare in performance...

Dr. Livingstone, I presume...

Top Bottom