What's new

sir irisch moos replacement.

Hey my friends.I was wondering if there is a shave soap with a scent similar to irisch moos shave stick.Is there anything in the market?I suppose in the artisan brands something might exist.Fougere is the type of irisch moos stick,so something labelled fougere could be what i am looking for.Thanks for all your info and support!

I have 2 Irisch Moos sticks and have yet to find a soap with a similar scent. I've tried a few Fougeres (MdC, QCS, SV, CRSW, Fitjar) and they were nothing like SIM.

I've been wanting to know this for awhile too. I thought about seeing if Irena from gingers garden could make a soap identical to SIM. I have the cream and the EDT and it's one of my favorite scents.

Hey my friends.I was wondering if there is a shave soap with a scent similar to irisch moos shave stick.Is there anything in the market?I suppose in the artisan brands something might exist.Fougere is the type of irisch moos stick,so something labelled fougere could be what i am looking for.Thanks for all your info and support!

ive not found anything really close to SIM.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
It's unique, nothing comes close. If someone were to clone the scent they would be unlikely to match the superb performance as well.

R.I.P. Sir Irisch Moos, 1969-2011

Thanks guys!Reading the scent description of cold river soap works- fougere moderne,i thought it could be similar.

proxy.php

STILL GOING STRONG!

Ok it is sadly discontinued and that's why all of us search for this stick.I still have one but i bought it around 30 dollars.Oh dear it is expensive!!!So an alternative could s(h)ave my money and make happy all of us.Any news-except from hymns on the soap-mt friends?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

I have a tub of the Valobra Patchouly and a tub of the Irisch Moos. I think these two are very similar in scent.

Top Bottom