What's new

Sir Irisch Moos...now I know what all the fuss is about!

Received a bottle of Sir Irisch Moos aftershave in my Saint Sue auction lot. I splashed it on this morning and I loved the scent. It's a pretty typical aftershave splash feel from an alcohol based aftershave. But the scent is something wonderful. A little sweet, a little citrusy, a little woodsy, and maybe a hint of floral. But 100% incredible! Yup, I'm hooked. And man...does it have some staying power. The scent lasted the entire day. I will definitely be looking for more of this wonderful stuff!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wow. You've sold me. Ashamed to admit I've never heard of it. But all those notes you described are favorites of mine.

4BC95B7E-52A6-4927-A55A-6C7B4B6BC546.jpeg
I second the motion!

I have the Irisch Moos soap and cream. Ashamed to admit, I've never tried the aftershave. I'll have to fix that soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moos is good stuff, but the scent wasn't what I was hoping for. It has some Tabac DNA to it, that gives it a powdery scent like Tabac or Old Spice.

Where I was hoping for a cleaner scent like Proraso Green, or Pitralon Classic.

Moos is good stuff, but the scent wasn't what I was hoping for. It has some Tabac DNA to it, that gives it a powdery scent like Tabac or Old Spice.

Where I was hoping for a cleaner scent like Proraso Green, or Pitralon Classic.

As someone who doesn't like all the powderness of "barbershop" scents or other type of aftershaves, I actually didn't find this one too powdery. I get more citrus and floral than anything, but smell the others I have mentioned also. For the record...I am not a fan of the Tabac scent (yes I have some aftershave and EDT), but I am huge fan of Old Spice.

As someone who doesn't like all the powderness of "barbershop" scents or other type of aftershaves, I actually didn't find this one too powdery. I get more citrus and floral than anything, but smell the others I have mentioned also. For the record...I am not a fan of the Tabac scent (yes I have some aftershave and EDT), but I am huge fan of Old Spice.

It's not over the top like Tabac, but there is some of it in the back ground.

Top Bottom