What's new

Single most used product?

Out of anything you could use or put on to shave, what is the most single used thing out there? From reading a lot of the SOAD, a few things that look like staples to me are

1. Thayer's WH
2. Trumpers skin food
2. Proraso pre/post

Just wondering, since there are some things that almost everyone uses, would these be considered must-haves or just coincidence?

bigDee said:
Out of anything you could use or put on to shave, what is the most single used thing out there? From reading a lot of the SOAD, a few things that look like staples to me are

1. Thayer's WH
2. Trumpers skin food
2. Proraso pre/post

Just wondering, since there are some things that almost everyone uses, would these be considered must-haves or just coincidence?

1 & 2 for me, but you need to find what works for you!

Hi bigDee,

for me it's SWISS PITRALON, a great a/s lotion, which came from Switzerland.
It has a light fragrance, a little bit like hair tonic, but not long lasting, with real good grooming qualities, contains alcohol and urea...

I can say it short: I LOVE IT !!!!

Thomas

S

Sam

Well witch hazel and QED davinci water get split, so every time? Coral Skin food followed by Natureade80 aloe gel (sometimes Ill use the sample of CF balm or Taylors aftershave gel I have, just to use them up, but I love the CF balm, if only it were cheaper). I have a 200ml SKin food half-used, and then a 500ml for backup

Sam

Well, I am one of those unfortunate people who owns only one brush (I've spent my $$ on creams, etc rather than multiple brushes), so my brush is the single most used item - I use it every time that I shave. However, if we are just considering "products" I would say Thayers WH (I have and use 3 different types) and my Alum block, both of which are used with almost every shave.

letterk said:
Thayers Witch Hazel for me.

Yup, ditto here for me as well. Every shave, the WH comes out. It's truly amazing stuff.

I'm becoming quite a regular Proraso green tube guy though, so that's a close 2nd, but I still sneak in a shave with TOM Mint shave cream at least once weekly.

Peace,

Pierre

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
mrob said:
Thayers witch hazel is the only product I use on a daily basis.

Me too. It's the only product I have that gets used every time I shave. A great first line of defense.

NMMB said:
Well, I am one of those unfortunate people who owns only one brush (I've spent my $$ on creams, etc rather than multiple brushes), so my brush is the single most used item - I use it every time that I shave. However, if we are just considering "products" I would say Thayers WH (I have and use 3 different types) and my Alum block, both of which are used with almost every shave.

NMMB pretty much has spoken for me as well. I have only 1 brush so it is used for every shave. I don't always use the Thayers so mine would be the Alum block which I use after every shave.

Top Bottom