What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

Enders Speed/Proline will be my daily head shaver for the next several weeks while in SE Asia. Just love it.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Love that Red enders. And I'm really enjoying my first Enders in black, thanks again for turning me on to these razors.
Is that a Stahly razor head on a barberpole handle?

GEM G-Bar, Irish Moos, GEM stainless Franken boar.

View attachment 991222

Nice setup. And another great photo. I like the brush as usual, it's Interesting looking. Did you Frankenstein it yourself?

Love that Red enders. And I'm really enjoying my first Enders in black, thanks again for turning me on to these razors.
Is that a Stahly razor head on a barberpole handle?

Nice setup. And another great photo. I like the brush as usual, it's Interesting looking. Did you Frankenstein it yourself?
Stahly on ATT Atlas handle will be daily driver for my beard while in Asia. Great shaver.

Stahly on ATT Atlas handle will be daily driver for my beard while in Asia. Great shaver.

Very cool. One of my friends has two of them. And uses the head on a similar handle. He tried the Stahly wind up but said it was a bit cumbersome to shave with and needed to be wound to often, they are still pretty cool engendering wise, and he said the head shaves quite well on a standard DE handle.

Very cool. One of my friends has two of them. And uses the head on a similar handle. He tried the Stahly wind up but said it was a bit cumbersome to shave with and needed to be wound to often, they are still pretty cool engendering wise, and he said the head shaves quite well on a standard DE handle.
The fact it's the only DE I'll be shaving with for the summer speaks to how good I think it is [emoji2]

Yes. I was the frankensteiner. The Made Rite #8 had several cracks in the white plastic base. I started to use the leftover small piece of wood for another project, but that will never happen.

Posting a day late, but Sunday's shave was a Razorock Hawk with a Feather Pro and Trader Joe's honey mango cream. Amazingly smooth shave.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Started this Sunday with a great shave with one of my favorite lather catchers my STAR bar 1919 No4 and like always gave me a CCS,DFS,BbS.
Razor: Kampfe Brothers 1919 Star bar lather catcher
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (2)
Soap : Razorock Lavender
Brush : Razorock Plissoft
Pre shave: Wet the face with a warm wash cloth X 2 for 40 seconds+ Aloe vera gel
Post shave: Alum + cold water rinse
Post shave: Razorock Blue Barber + Nivea balm
Results: excellent shave
Sunday shave July 14-2019 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Prep - Noxzema, Hot towel*, Lather, Hot towel*, Proraso green pre-shave
Razor - Clog Pruf, Bullet Tip with guiding eye, and MMOC from Micromatic Passaround with Gem SS blades

Brush - Luxury 10-5 re-knotted with a 24mm x 63mm boar knot
Post - Alum, Thayer's Medicated Witch Hazel, Hot Towel*, Sea Breeze, Blade for Men(CVS) Arctic Blue
Passes - WTG, XTG, ATG
Result - BBS

Have a happy shave!

* Scented with Eucalyptus and Cinnamon EO, and Menthol bath salts

Top Bottom