Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
20210515_082445.jpg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Single Edge Sunday
20210516_132946~2.jpg

Razor: Blackland Razors Vector SB :001_wub:
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Protouch MG (6)
Brush: Rudy Vey Butterscotch Beehive (Shavemac 24mm 2-Band Silvertip)
Lather: La Toja Stick
Aftershave/Fragrance: PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum Aftershave-Cologne

Love the way the Vector gets through my whiskers and how wonderfully it treats my face. Shaving with the Vector feels natural and very comfortable. :thumbup:

Excellent shave! :cool:

Last edited:
I borrowed my mweeeh Yaqi katana to a buddy who commented it behaved s lot better with a shim on top of the blade.

so I tried a shim on top of a kcg and it actually gave a nice shave without issues. Still fairly aggressive but better usable.

thanks for the tip M.

Attachments

• 2D50A105-9354-4269-A726-78BED9F5B10F.jpeg
    2D50A105-9354-4269-A726-78BED9F5B10F.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
Sun 23 SOTD
Soap Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Yaqi AC Aluminum
Blade Shick Proline P-30 (UK) 2nd
Post & Aftershaves Alum + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + TGS Abysso
Another excellent soap! Intoxicating scent, thickly creamy and slick lather...awesome!! The brush is very good for face lathering!
Shave with razor paired with this blade was very good. Initially abit skippy but once found the correct angle...it became very smooth and comfortable in 3passes without any issues for a mostly bbs finish. Aftershaves were fantastic!
20210523_125024.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, May 23rd 2021

Razor: Schick adjustable injector Model 3- Mfg 1970-72, excellent adjustable, well built, some heft compared to later models.
Blade: Personna SS PTFE injector(8) Very sharp, great longevity, smooths out with use, light touch wins with this blade.
Soap: Razorock Irish Country side- nice mild scent, excellent lather qualities> great protection + post shave feel IMO.
Brush: Yaqi Aqua H.M Silvertip badger 24mm- Excellent lather generator, soft tips, great scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Proraso green with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:Excellent shave with my Schick adjustable M3 + a Personna coated injected blade.
Sunday Schick shave May23rd 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Hacked Single-Guard Barbasol NFH/Proline B20.

The NFH Barbasol is a fairly mild shaver and the first shaves with a half DE blade (flush against the stops) in this razor were ok but not really worth the trouble.

In contrast the Proline B20 eyeballed to provide decent exposure gives a great shave. Not quite as cool as the Enders which is a more natural fit but still a thing I'll happily repeat.

Officially finished my Vetyver MDC, roughly 8 months of daily shaves.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sun 30 SE SOTD
Soap Blackship Grooming Captain's Pipe
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade Shick Proline P-30 (UK) 3rd
Post & Aftershaves Alum + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
I am loving this soap! A light but very nice aromatic scent, good creamy and slick lather too...
Shave with razor paired with the blade in 3passes was another smooth, comfortable, effortless, efficient, and enjoyable session!! Excellent aftershaves!
20210529_194546.jpg

20210530_094040.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, May30th 2021

Razor: Schick E2 injector Canadian variant- Mfg 1930's-40's, excellent mid range, very light to handle, great results usually.
Blade: Personna SS PTFE injector (1) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out over time, predictable.
Soap: Razorock The Dead Sea, interesting scent, excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm 2band badger barber pole, excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, great scrub + great lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash the whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock The Dead Sea aftershave :thumbsup: with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :a17:excellent shave with my Schick E2 injector with a Personna blade.
Sunday Schick shave, May 30th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom