What's new

Single Edge Razor Acquisition Thread.

Gem Junior Traveler set. There is a used soap stick in the canister. I don't think I will be using the brush though, it might shed.
20210401_090425.jpg

The aristocrat is also $20 and the end caps have all plating gone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Even still, $20 is a good price (as long as everything is in working order) for one of the better shaving early TTOs (think Red Tip/Fat Boy style head, but smoother shaving IMO)-- I'd try the bundle route as well. The Aristocrat I picked up was in much worse shape than that one but cleaned up well (plate loss in spots/no end caps) and although it squeaks on occasion, it shaves great.

Not a purchase, but as I now have a new magic eye I decided to make a new stand. As you may know we moved earlier in the year and as such I lost my shave cave but gained a great work shop. As such most of my display gear is packed away, they're mainly DE razors and associated DE stuff. But as I've had a decent collection of SE razors I thought why not. So I introduce to you,

THE SPACE AGE 2001, 9 razor stand.

I was watching 2001 space oddity the other day again and this kind reminds me of the chairs in the space station, where folk are just going about their days.

IMG_20210421_112243350_HDR.jpg

Here's what it replaces,

IMG_20210421_112253679_HDR.jpg
stored away for when i get more room.

Top Bottom