What's new

Single Edge metal razor from Bic

I have seen BIC Metal razors at my local Dollar Tree (Dollar-Twenty-Five Tree) for a few months. Someone other than me is buying them because their stock is dwindling.

I finally got to try it. I agree that it does give a very nice close shave.
Usually I don't mine a light razor, in fact I prefer them but this one is too light to be my main razor. It's like I'm shaving with a toy razor. But it does do the job and that's the main thing.

hey funny just came across this thread,
i saw these in a local high street shop the other day was thinking not seen these before so im surprised to hear theyve been out for some time

anyways they were in the shop pack of 5 for i think about £1.50, cheaper then amazon uk,
might grab some next time to give them a go

hey so i finally got some, used these carts and im a bit shocked tbh lol

theyre really good and really remind me of my leaf razor, perfect travel razor i reckon

@pjgh you used these? asking as i know youve been using carts recently

These are a great travel razor. Just about the only single edge disposable I know of. I bought the box on Amazon not too long ago, definitely the cheapest route.

Reactions: saj
These are a great travel razor. Just about the only single edge disposable I know of. I bought the box on Amazon not too long ago, definitely the cheapest route.
Yea and I like that it doesn't have a pivoting head

Really reminds me of the twig razor 🪒

Top Bottom