What's new

Single edge blades - best deal?

Hi Everyone

I just ordered a raOrock se razor during a moment of weakness. Can anyone recommend a blade? There are feather pro, pro plus. Any others I should look for known to you? Also, these are expensive blades. Recommendations on the best value proposition? Eg # of shaves per blade?

Hi Everyone

I just ordered a raOrock se razor during a moment of weakness. Can anyone recommend a blade? There are feather pro, pro plus. Any others I should look for known to you? Also, these are expensive blades. Recommendations on the best value proposition? Eg # of shaves per blade?
Use tryablade.com for your first set of blades to get a sampler. Then buy more of the ones you like. I usually get 14 or more shaves on my Schick Proline blades (my personal favorite).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I get 10 shaves per Feather Pro blade. I could probably get more, but I don't try.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Use tryablade.com for your first set of blades to get a sampler. Then buy more of the ones you like. I usually get 14 or more shaves on my Schick Proline blades (my personal favorite).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
+1

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom