What's new

Since we're into personal hygiene...

Check THIS out! http://brondell.com/index.php4

When I was in Japan a few years ago, a company named TOTO sold lots of these. They were fairly commonplace in hotels, etc.

Once you got over the "novelty" of it. I WANTED one.

Here's a US company that's offering the same thing...

MUST. NOT. SPEND. MORE. MONEY!!!

Sorry Howard.... I am gonna one up ya.... How bout a little Sphincterine from Minty *** All kidding aside - I am told it is VERY good stuff - I have been meaning to give it a crack.... pun intended :biggrin:

joel said:
Sorry Howard.... I am gonna one up ya.... How bout a little Sphincterine from Minty *** All kidding aside - I am told it is VERY good stuff - I have been meaning to give it a crack.... pun intended :biggrin:

Oh yeah - don't forget to give the "Tingle Jingle" a listen Here

for how much it will do what to my where:ohmy:

j/k ive seen these before but i dont think it's for me, explaining the benefits (im a single guy) to guests wouldnt be worth it lol, if they were common different story. for now ill stick to the 3 seashells

I have to say that I got hooked on the heated seat/bidets when in Japan. I swear; that country has the cleanest "captain's quarters" of any place I know of! :lol:

Anyhow, a local radio show interviewed the inventor of the Brondell Swash and that it how I discovered the website. $600 seems a little steep, though. However, there is a place in Ohio that auctions them on E-Bay. The 600 models tend to go for around $400...

Dare I???

<just thinking of the effects of a heated air dryer "south of the equator.">

HlSheppard said:
I have to say that I got hooked on the heated seat/bidets when in Japan. I swear; that country has the cleanest "captain's quarters" of any place I know of! :lol:

Anyhow, a local radio show interviewed the inventor of the Brondell Swash and that it how I discovered the website. $600 seems a little steep, though. However, there is a place in Ohio that auctions them on E-Bay. The 600 models tend to go for around $400...

Dare I???
<just thinking of the effects of a heated air dryer "south of the equator.">

Go for it Howard. :biggrin:

It bad enough my hound thinks the loo is his personal well chilled water dish, but now a drinking fountain? What is this world coming to.

Can't happen Rik.

I actually e-mailed the company (since I was worried about my boys having a "water fight" with it) with this question.

Check this out:

The thing has a built in weight sensor and won't work unless it senses an *** on board! :ciappa:

LOL - I think I'm gonna buy one!!

HlSheppard said:
Can't happen Rik.

I actually e-mailed the company (since I was worried about my boys having a "water fight" with it) with this question.

Check this out:

The thing has a built in weight sensor and won't work unless it senses an *** on board! :ciappa:

LOL - I think I'm gonna buy one!!
How long have you been waiting to use that smiley? :biggrin:

I can see it now the dog, cat and three year old would join forces and have a water fight. :w00t:

Top Bottom