What's new

Simpsons shipping times

Sounds about right for Fedex. Here is mine-
Screenshot_20221219_083203_Photos~2.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Well, Kudos to FEDEX!! The brush arrived here this morning at 9:15 am.
The local hub is only a few miles from our house, so they got it right out to me.
This was 11 days from order date to delivery, this is actually quite good.
Too bad I just finished shaving....but here she is, a beauty.
Chubby 2 Silvertip.jpg

Has anyone had issues with shedding or poor knot construction?
Chubby 2 Best. Was losing about 20 hairs per shave but now it’s down to about 3-7 per shave. I have a decent sized rotation (including 6 other Simpsons none of which shed) and was lazy about reaching out to Simpsons. It’s 2.5 years old now so well past the warranty even though it probably has the equivalent of four months worth of use on it. I don’t think the knot is defective since the hair does seem to be very secure and I would think by now if it were defective it would have fallen apart. But I do think this brush came from a poor batch of badger (though the face feel is awesome). I very carefully clean all my brushes after shaving and give at least 48 hours (and more often a week or two) between use; seems to work well for all of my other brushes, none of which shed.

I’m keeping this one as an experiment to see if it will finally stop shedding; either way they’re inexpensive enough to not overly sweat it.

Chubby 2 Best. Was losing about 20 hairs per shave but now it’s down to about 3-7 per shave. I have a decent sized rotation (including 6 other Simpsons none of which shed) and was lazy about reaching out to Simpsons. It’s 2.5 years old now so well past the warranty even though it probably has the equivalent of four months worth of use on it. I don’t think the knot is defective since the hair does seem to be very secure and I would think by now if it were defective it would have fallen apart. But I do think this brush came from a poor batch of badger (though the face feel is awesome). I very carefully clean all my brushes after shaving and give at least 48 hours (and more often a week or two) between use; seems to work well for all of my other brushes, none of which shed.

I’m keeping this one as an experiment to see if it will finally stop shedding; either way they’re inexpensive enough to not overly sweat it.
Thank you for responding. This is a bit of my concern. I will post details pending the response from Simpson.

Top Bottom